Maria & Grisha Part #2

Actually the one female guest was sleeping in their bed with M&G after Maria gave the girl a massage last night.  Maria and the girl brought breakfast in bed to Grisha this morning. I was watching to see if anything else would happen The girls had just pulled the cover off of the pool when they shut down for maintenance 

i just checked to see if anything happened (i know it's silly to think that it might) & the jumping around of the vid was so bad that i'm glad nothing happens here so that i'll miss nothing. here's maria & friend doing nothing between jumps.

Capture_2017_07_19_08_57_59_590.png

Capture_2017_07_19_08_58_16_853.png

Capture_2017_07_19_08_58_31_581.png

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i haven't watched this apt live at all. if they shut it off for good i wouldn't even notice.

It's just another house that almost nothing happens(just like James one etc)and sinse start the house have at least two bedrooms/rooms without cams..it's amazing from nowere(or better from those rooms)people apear from nothing..basicaly it's an house hide several hideouts that residents and guests use and abuse to stay out VH users view.So much time time passed and not an remarkable improvment was made..VH said..they need time..we'll think An month and half or more it's ENOUGHT for changes and they didn't change an bit.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i just checked to see if anything happened (i know it's silly to think that it might) & the jumping around of the vid was so bad that i'm glad nothing happens here so that i'll miss nothing. here's maria & friend doing nothing between jumps.

Capture_2017_07_19_08_57_59_590.png

Capture_2017_07_19_08_58_16_853.png

Capture_2017_07_19_08_58_31_581.png

Impossible golfer!!They were two full hours resolving the tec problems...iukss..two hours of..the house returned..the problems with loading and freezing were not fixed at all and no new cams at all.

• Upvote 1

Lol now Oleg apeared out of nowere..gone see the time archive and the dude didn't enter house..so basicaly he was(bet with Scarlett)in one of the bedrooms without cams,how could VH open an house with at least TWO rooms without cams!?

You keep mentioning that there are at least two more bedrooms in this house that doesn't have cameras but back at the start of this house I'm sure Vhtv said that the house was joined with others someway and they can move between them, I agree that this isn't good viewing for us if they are visiting neighbours but they won't be able to show as they won't be part of the project. IMO.

40 minutes ago, Just In said:

You keep mentioning that there are at least two more bedrooms in this house that doesn't have cameras but back at the start of this house I'm sure Vhtv said that the house was joined with others someway and they can move between them, I agree that this isn't good viewing for us if they are visiting neighbours but they won't be able to show as they won't be part of the project. IMO.

You remember it right there are other appartements in this house which are not part of VH.

59 minutes ago, Just In said:

The problem isn't the neighbors...it's the VH residents are using and abusing the two bedrooms without cams..just right now..the dam cat it's closed in kitchen because the door(that shows an little of that zone)it's closed,the problem is te residents are hidding in those divisions too much.

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You remember it right there are other appartements in this house which are not part of VH.

When i say two bedrooms/rooms without cam this ones are in the house..you can see even them in the house plant..but no cams in it.one it's upfloor and the other downstairs..that's why the residents and guests vanishes fast and apear from nowere...in any VH house should be divisions without an cam,that as we can see leads to residents,guests going to there and use and abuse the Of cam.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

The problem isn't the neighbors...it's the VH residents are using and abusing the two bedrooms without cams..just right now..the dam cat it's closed in kitchen because the door(that shows an little of that zone)it's closed,the problem is te residents are hidding in those divisions too much.

But I'm saying its not 2 other bedrooms as the house graphic doesn't show them, but its the neighbours house.