Rose, Layla & Eric

First, Silvia has crossed with Eric to get out of the shower and suddenly the two have disappeared for a moment... I don't want to say anything, I don't know... but she still hiding and now that has been clothing out of Chambers. I think that it is high time for a serious touch of attention to this girl selfish! It is unacceptable! @AlexLina I think that you should talk seriously with Silvia already! I think that it is not doing the right thing.

not much doubt about it imo silvia is pregnant--but what a fine ass--Josh is probably the father but it is almost disgusting how he hovers over her constantly --she was trying to eat at the table this morning and he kept touching her head and trying to kiss her--she finally got up and took her dish to the terrace--he followed her there and then kept trying to feed her spoon fulls --she was annoyed but finally just went along with it--when she got done swimming he held a towel up for her and eventually took off her bottoms while she was holding towel --he then rinsed her suit out and carried it when they went in the house--This guy really borders on creepy --very sensitive but creepy --I don't think her or any other woman could stand to be smothered like this--He may be so obsessed with her beauty that he is doing everything he can to keep her tied to him --I don't think they will make it another year

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-08 08.44.55.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-08 08.42.12.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-08 08.45.19.png

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Gudari said:

First, Silvia has crossed with Eric to get out of the shower and suddenly the two have disappeared for a moment... I don't want to say anything, I don't know... but she still hiding and now that has been clothing out of Chambers. I think that it is high time for a serious touch of attention to this girl selfish! It is unacceptable! @AlexLina I think that you should talk seriously with Silvia already! I think that it is not doing the right thing.

You must be drinking that funny kool aide again--I watched her entire shower and have posted several pictures from it--how can you call that hiding????????????  She said Hi...

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-08 09.09.51.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-08 09.09.20.png

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So no skinny dipping again :sad:

All it would take is for one girl to take her top off and i think it would start a chain reaction with the others anyway i hope it would  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Debe ser potable que ayudante divertido Kool nuevo - Vi toda su ducha y he publicado varias fotos de ella - ¿cómo se puede llamar a ese escondite ????????????

Look at the timeline just after exiting the shower and find out if it has gone directly to your room with Josh or gone to another site? And at 5 minutes suddenly appears in the salon and Eric also, was not there when Silvia to come out of the shower! I don't want to say anything, it is possible that you were smoking with it in the window, but as it is so dark, it is difficult to know. What I know is that after getting out of the shower, she has not gone directly to room and not seen in any camera, she only went with the towel! By the way, quiet, Silvia is not pregnant and Yes, Josh can become very heavy, but she is also very selfish. The two depend on each other, that is clear!

1 minute ago, Russ said:

All it would take is for one girl to take her top off and i think it would start a chain reaction with the others anyway i hope it would  :biggrin:

Or if silvia would have tossed her towel on the way back past the pool and jumped in again --she really likes the water ---and Layla doesn't care how cold it is and loves the water -- I wouldn't bet against Rose suddenly doing one of her dances naked out there

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Still don't believe in deliberately hiding by Silvia. That house is bigger and so there are more spots without cams. But she changed a lot. I really wanna see the old Silvia back.

The only time I saw her hide was that time when they were having sex and changed to a spot out of the camera--and the deliberate part is not for sure at all

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Still don't believe in deliberately hiding by Silvia. That house is bigger and so there are more spots without cams. But she changed a lot. I really wanna see the old Silvia back.

See I don't think they've changed much. Every time I turned them on they were laying on the couch or in bed with less clothes. The difference is the other tenants around that we want them to interact with and the missing camera angles makes some think they are hiding or not doing anything. I think in the last day or so you've seen them hanging around with Layla and Eric a little more. Let's see if that can develop over time.