Rose, Layla & Eric

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, groomy said:

Maybe they settled the matter. She did not seem to want go on excursion. She said - if so, then we must leave. In the evening - she normally communicated. Therefore, I hope that they settled the issue outside the cameras / text messages.

I wouldn't even blame them for leaving. Making them move out then cutting their salaries while making more demands of them I find to be totally scummy on VH's part.

I don't think that it has been a reduction of money from their salary basis but rather a reduction in the money by objectives perhaps for the purpose of having to comply with further goals to earn the same money as before or more. If this is true... performed by many companies to improve and increase productivity. It's not something so rare, simply they have is to work more, something that for them can be difficult but it benefits viewers.

34 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I wouldn't even blame them for leaving. Making them move out then cutting their salaries while making more demands of them I find to be totally scummy on VH's part.

I completely agree! Better for VH to go into debt for their poor decion making with their apt placements, then cut the salaries of their talent who haven't done anything wrong and continue to shine despite these poor decisons.

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Even in low light she shines

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-07 13.08.48.png  0   1.48 MB

They are hot but they cant make it like their room is their appartement and no interaction with others and no nudity outiside their room.... That wont work. Really hope it will change because I for sure dont want lose this two.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

They are hot but they cant make it like their room is their appartement and no interaction with others and no nudity outiside their room.... That wont work. Really hope it will change because I for sure dont want lose this two.

Who else is walking around nude outside their apartments

Just now, sr71gn said:

Who else is walking around nude outside their apartments

Nobody. Thats not only a comment for them. All girls except maybe Lena and Katie should get more daring. Not nude at once. They could start with wearing no bras under tops, swimming topless...

Once anybody makes the first step I guess the rest will follow 

Archived