Rose, Layla & Eric

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just a feeling I have they dont seem happy or comfortable to me. Silivia was crying a lot lately. Im not against them. I just want the best for them

I wonder what thats all about? i guess there is some pressure being involved with this whole "project". But then again their off the whole summer from work and still get paid, to swim and sunbathe, have parties, sleep in everyday, stay up late every night, and get props for fucking in front of a camera, sounds like the dream job to almost everyone.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, agree! I leave this topic! Silvia continue what want you! I already no I will deceive more! When you see a change of attitude on their part, I'll be back to see her. Currently it seems girlish egoist who does not deserve what you have! I do not see it until you don't change your attitude! For the moment, Silvia is over for me!

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

It was pretty cool - he didn't leave her unsatisfied after he came--  

That's how sex goes for most people I think. Most of these guys here though, it's all about their orgasm and that's it. They are missing out so much.

6 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Silvia is very fake! She fucks off camera and then leaves the apartment! I repeat it, unacceptable! I ask a large fine so you change your attitude! She is perfectly misleading to everyone!

Now, I know what I sound like sometimes. I don't know how in the world I'm not on every CC members ignore list. Lol

Archived