Rose, Layla & Eric

i have to agree with misc to an extent. i don't mind them being a little boring per se as long as they are naked a lot, having loving sex, and such. but to be dull & do nothing is not going to cut it here. the kids are going to leave them in the dust if they get started. the way they are going now they won't survive much longer.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

It's a shame but since Silvia and Josh are here were a disappointment but already today have lost all respect for me.

next to the teya eva stan mark shower curtain disaster this is right behind it.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

So strip games and fun in the other two houses and pure tristesse in this house...

Wow, i had to look up tristesse, meloncholy sadness, its not too exciting, S and J were the talk of camcaps a short while ago. I think they all need some downtime at some point during the day, its unrealistic to think they can be doing something interesting every waking hour. My life at for the most part at home would be better than a sleeping pill for most people. 

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Silvia and Josh have always been a boring couple to watch. They barely exude any sort of personality. They don't have any resemblance of an exciting sex life, and quantity doesn't mean shit if the quality is sleep inducing. They barely had any guests visit them when they were alone and they're basically hermits while they are here now. She's a lump and he comes off as a puppy. I would rather them get replaced for people who are going to be a lot more lively than them. 

You really sound like you have never had sex in your life--their sex is absolutely red hot every time they do it--haha --I have to question where you are getting your information to draw such conclusions

4 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I have to question where you are getting your information to draw such conclusions

From the numerous videos I have seen of them. And it's not like they haven't fucked in the living room countless times for everyone to see...

Archived