Rose, Layla & Eric

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry bear what do you mean?

9 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Huh?

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Say what?

Breathe !!!!
Yes ! I await the return of M and G in a new location.
Yes !!! I hope they come "upgraded". I'm throwing the previous "failures" and "disappointments" into the "we were to move place" account.

YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!! I hope that in this new location, problems with cams, blind spots, NV and sneak behavior will have worked, studied and corrected.

It was clear and understood now ????????????????::)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Breathe !!!!
Yes ! I await the return of M and G in a new location.
Yes !!! I hope they come "upgraded". I'm throwing the previous "failures" and "disappointments" into the "we were to move place" account.

YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!! I hope that in this new location, problems with cams, blind spots, NV and sneak behavior will have worked, studied and corrected.

It was clear and understood now ????????????????::)

Yes bear. Everything alright :biggrin:

they just go to the new complex for a few days ... give them a chance to adjust to the new place - and I have a hunch that a few found out that this forum exists and every one of their actions are documents ...  keeping them to avoid shedding their clothes ...   so people be nice ! 

This already irritates me to a point that I can not anymore! Please Josh, give an ultimatum to the selfish of your girlfriend! Tell him to stop the fuck up mobile phone while you eat you pussy! What a lack of respect for truth! This girl does not change!

Well yes nice Sex Silvia and Josh but only for that you could have easily stayed in your old appartement. More space and privacy for you and more rooms and angles for us to watch. So whats the reason for moving here? Same question for Eric and Layla...

Archived