Rose, Layla & Eric

Do you know why sex is so mediocre between Josh and Silvia? Because she is not involved in anything! Only occasionally gives a little blowjob and it's over! All work needs to do Josh and I think that it is not fair. Silvia does not put any interest! It is not fair to blame Josh due to lack of experience, judge Silvia because it does nothing. Have you ever have seen Silvia up Josh riding? Or in any position that requires effort for it? What her take the initiative? I no, never!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Do you know why sex is so mediocre between Josh and Silvia? Because she is not involved in anything! Only occasionally gives a little blowjob and it's over! All work needs to do Josh and I think that it is not fair. Silvia does not put any interest! It is not fair to blame Josh due to lack of experience, judge Silvia because it does nothing. Have you ever have seen Silvia up Josh riding? Or in any position that requires effort for it? What her take the initiative? I no, never!

Thats one point and watching all those three couples in there having sex only in their rooms or in shower and being in RLC mode otherwise will get plain boring pretty fast. We saw that sex now many times. They should do sth new. 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well yes nice Sex Silvia and Josh but only for that you could have easily stayed in your old appartement. More space and privacy for you and more rooms and angles for us to watch. So whats the reason for moving here? Same question for Eric and Layla...

Just a conjecture from my part. I think maybe resurrecting the good times we had earlier when Eric and Layla acted in groups with you know who (not to mention).

Eric and Layla were in an ice cave and Silvia and Josth clearly did not.

So join forces in the same common environment for this purpose.

I believe that with Silvia and Josth it will work if that is the intention. They are even practicing with the cards (kkkk). And he has a good relationship with Eric and Layla.

However we do not only have these 2 couples there. From what I could see to this days, they spend most of the time outside.

The apparent "isolation" effect of Dina and Rob, when present will make this shot backfire. And for Dina the resemblance to Silvia only complicates things even more.

Again, this crew needs a commander to steer in the right direction. Layla (and not Eric) is the mei see the person adequate and sensitive enough for this post.

And yes, giving a little time (not much, reinforcement) for the 6 or 3 couples to settle on the whole "boat" is something to be considered.
Since of course they want it and really need it.

Well Silvia you missed a nice opportunity. Nobody outside their rooms and you get fully dressed to go to the kitchen. Its still nice and warm there you could have gone easily there naked. Even smoke break outside would have been no problem naked as theres really nobody around there. Shes really starting to disappoint me

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dont count on Layla and Eric. They are in RLC mode too. (Never naked outside their room, one times sex a day and besides that doing nothing worth watching)

Ask Amy or Lena to borrow from the neighbor then?
:biggrin:

Okay, now I'm really confused. A lot more.:huh:
I see from the old forum that Dina and Rob came from the other set. So we lost another couple here, plus Tory?:huh::huh:

And if we do not lose, why relocate them to this group if the room that was previously identified as 3 in the other crew is vague and identified as a living and now the bed of a cat?:huh::huh: 

Why break the 3 couples who were doing well together and interacting in groups to generate an apparent "discomfort" between Eric and Layla, Silvia and Josth?:cry:
Return Dina and Rob (who does not have any group relationship problem) and let the other 2 "veteran" couples create their own environment at 4.:dodgy:

If I'm pointing out some nonsense here (because I'm returning now) and not knowing something that has led to these formations, make me clear about.
Ok?::)

Yes, I agree Bear. I think it was a mistake bringing SJLE to the Compound period. They should be on their own somewhere else.

Here's the problem. Alex and Lina had to rent out all of the properties in thos alcove to avoid the problem of neighbors. In fact go back to day 1 and watch the violent attack from the original neighbors. So, rather then rent out an extra place with nobody to put in there, they figured that they would just bring SJLE here to fill the vacancy. I think they understand the problems and they were hoping Dina and Rob could bridge the gap betweem the friends. It hasn't worked out. It's had to opposite effect and has essentially separated them all even further. They need to find more like minded friends to replace SJLE and move them back out of The Compound.

Also, the lovely Tory left for undisclosed reasons. Groomy knows, but he's not saying. Must be personal and private.

also this room served as a bedroom for lena & peter but now i believe the plan is to make it a common party room since it appears to be the only room in the entire complex that is big & nice enough for such a purpose. lena & peter are now in the former dina & rob bedroom. lenapeter katie & phil were kept together because they are closer friends than any of the others.

Capture_2017_06_08_19_23_16_543.png

Archived