Rose, Layla & Eric

1 minute ago, AlexLina said:

If you want to know our opinion, it is guys needed to get used to each other, and I and Alina , work hard to make sure you have quality content, according to our wonderful website. Constantly demand that guys, too, not profitability, because they are people too, with their needs , problems and concerns. Therefore all need a bit of time and trust they will not disappoint you.

Very wise comment. We guys sometimes not patient enough. I know :biggrin: And I know you wont disappoint us :heart:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AlexLina said:

Si desea conocer nuestra opinión, es chicos necesarios para acostumbrarse el uno al otro, y yo y Alina, trabajan duro para asegurarse de que tiene un contenido de calidad, de acuerdo a nuestra página web maravillosa. Constantemente exigir que los chicos, también, no la rentabilidad, ya que también son personas, con sus necesidades, problemas y preocupaciones. Por lo tanto, todos necesitamos un poco de tiempo y confianza que no le defraudará.

Too many blind spots in the room of Silvia and Josh! They must also improve technical things friends!

Very well @AlexLina please! These guys are riding are the party out of cameras in the room of Silvia and Josh. Can they tell you that it has to be in front of the cameras? If necessary, move the direction of the cameras and then again to place please! But we want to see something, not an empty bed! This is useless!

Archived