Rose, Layla & Eric

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

This was a great change and lack of clothes has made this a very enjoyable viewing experience today --I kind of think so far today these guys have been above lena&co-- but rose and artur are a great show where ever they are together---It would be nice to see rose and artur interact with one of the foursomes

35 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes for me they are above them at the moment too. Rose still in front cause she dared at least when alone to let it hang out :biggrin: 

3 minutes ago, Russ said:

Now they look like happy people they are more relaxed around each other and I'm not saying to be nude all the time but don't be   scared if someone see's you naked   

i totally agre with all of you guys. now that silvia is out of her shell & layla is in our fave outfit again & lena & co have started to play games that may lead somewhere really hot soon & rose is addicted to artur's cock i think we will have some good entertainment. and again @AlexLina don't boot any of them please!!!!

14 minutes ago, broxman said:

I wonder why Eric is so shy to be nude in front of S&J? He is constantly covering up, he's a bit of a bore leaving the other three to let loose.

Eric has no problem being nude in front of anyone,  

Archived