Rose, Layla & Eric

6 hours ago, AlexLina said:

About additional cameras in all homes. Don't worry soon we will expand your horizons on the lives of our children .

I would like to have another more appropriate gif for this but I believe this will get the message across.
:angel:

Someone needs to take this step,

finally.

Wow, looks like i'm missing a great day! Hopefully i'm caught up enough on my financial situation to re up my sub in the next couple of weeks. No one actually has any complaints about the day so far, do they? I havnt gone back too far on the comments. Looks to me like a complete success!

23 minutes ago, thedbear said:

:biggrin::heart::heart:

you posted pictures from jabbath that showed silvia and josh fully clothed in bed doing nothing as compared to the other guests pictured--I just wanted to set his spin correct context--he was using that set of pictures as evidence silvia and josh don't fit in

1 minute ago, nack said:

Someone willing to give me a rundown of what all is happening ?

naked saturday turned out to be in the house naked saturday. but silvia finally got naked with layla & eric around. roes went to the terrace topless but was the only girl to do so. eric & josh skinny dipped for a second. all couples had sex by themselves. lena was the queen for today. supposedly there is a contest between the apts & the loser gets the boot. that is not a popular idea & hopefully it will be scrapped.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

naked saturday turned out to be in the house naked saturday. but silvia finally got naked with layla & eric around. roes went to the terrace topless but was the only girl to do so. eric & josh skinny dipped for a second. all couples had sex by themselves. lena was the queen for today. supposedly there is a contest between the apts & the loser gets the boot. that is not a popular idea & hopefully it will be scrapped.

Is that really true golfer? The "loser" gets the boot?

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Thank you !! Looks like lot of fun. I guess no one is watching Sara-Jeka and the other apartments !!