Rose, Layla & Eric

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Is that really true golfer? The "loser" gets the boot?

that's what @alexlina said but i & several others made protest to them so hopefully it won't happen. also no couples wanted to be naked around couples from other apts so i feel that amy/vlad & dina/rob were trated unfairly as that is why they were sent packing. i hope nobody goes. they all are doing well imho.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

naked saturday turned out to be in the house naked saturday. but silvia finally got naked with layla & eric around. roes went to the terrace topless but was the only girl to do so. eric & josh skinny dipped for a second. all couples had sex by themselves. lena was the queen for today. supposedly there is a contest between the apts & the loser gets the boot. that is not a popular idea & hopefully it will be scrapped.

I totally agree with the last part of the sentence. But for this moment competition is competition and if so, everyone agreed with the rules and consequences.

A shock of 400v in this boat is necessary. Who will indicate who leaves is us with our views added.
From what I could understand the perido measured is all week. So in a way, whoever wins and will win will be us. Finally .

Or did I misunderstand?

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that's what @alexlina said but i & several others made protest to them so hopefully it won't happen. also no couples wanted to be naked around couples from other apts so i feel that amy/vlad & dina/rob were trated unfairly as that is why they were sent packing. i hope nobody goes. they all are doing well imho.

That doesn't sound very fair, everyone in this compound is outperforming every other apartment on VH. Why aren't they being forced to perform under threat of eviction?

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I totally agree with the last part of the sentence. But for this moment competition is competition and if so, everyone agreed with the rules and consequences.

A shock of 400v in this boat is necessary. Who will indicate who leaves is us with our views added.
From what I could understand the perido measured is all week. So in a way, whoever wins and will win will be us. Finally .

Or did I misunderstand?

it still is unfair cause the couples here are doing more than most of the others.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Or did I misunderstand?

It doesn't look like they had any choice but to agree to the rules, if the compition thing is true, i suppose not agreeing to the "rules" would have meant immediate expulsion.