Rose, Layla & Eric

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that's what @alexlina said but i & several others made protest to them so hopefully it won't happen. also no couples wanted to be naked around couples from other apts so i feel that amy/vlad & dina/rob were trated unfairly as that is why they were sent packing. i hope nobody goes. they all are doing well imho.

Can I ask how you know this? Moreover, if what you are saying is fact and not speculation, who's dumb ass idea was this anyways?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That doesn't sound very fair, everyone in this compound is outperforming every other apartment on VH. Why aren't they being forced to perform under threat of eviction?

i don't think it's fair. there will come a point when nobody will want to be on vh if they feel they will be expelled no matter how much they do.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't think it's fair. there will come a point when nobody will want to be on vh if they feel they will be expelled no matter how much they do.

You got that right, obviously this isn't real life as we know it, but it's real to them. To be forced to "outperform" each other really is kinda sick if you ask me. Especially since all the other VH apartments have absolutely nothing going on at this time. A compitition for some kind of prize and looking for a winner would be better, not a compition looking for a loser. and be punished for having a bad weekend.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

What if expelled meant sent out of the compound and back to a regular apt?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Original post.

Well, now I know who's dumb ass idea it was anyways.  I was not that impressed with them when they had an apartment and I'm even less impressed now.  Has anyone contacted VHTV over this?  maybe a few e-mails to the powers that be will stop this nonsense.  I can see giving a prize.  Maybe a steak and beans where one house has to serve the other steak while the loser eats pork and beans but to place your residence on the line for this shit is not only counter-productive, it displaces people from their homes and is downright mean!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

You got that right, obviously this isn't real life as we know it, but it's real to them. To be forced to "outperform" each other really is kinda sick if you ask me. Especially since all the other VH apartments have absolutely nothing going on at this time.

They can always leave and go back to their regular life. Like I said, this shouldn't be a career choice. It's a dead end. Just look at Ivo/Sonia and Anna/Alex for the ultimate examples, but even Silvia/Josh and Layla/Eric are already washed up if were being honest. It's a really bad idea to do this for very long. I say give it all you got, push your boundaries, have as much fun as possible, and then leave.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

you posted pictures from jabbath that showed silvia and josh fully clothed in bed doing nothing as compared to the other guests pictured--I just wanted to set his spin correct context--he was using that set of pictures as evidence silvia and josh don't fit in

Just something that can be clearly proven in my previous posts.

Silvia and Josth had my attention online for most of my time available. Of all the VH site sharing with C & J.

Even in the sexless moments. Like I did before with Alex and Lina in her first apartment and start the project or later with Sveta and Vlad.
The posts are still here to prove.

I had problems with my PC and I was off for at least a week, I tried to follow up on my tablet more it was a disatre only.

When I finally return on, I see (with surprise) what happened in this "change".

I think my point is clear about, correct?

And remembering, S & J not only stayed one day "naked" but the whole time.
Enough?
:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1