Rose, Layla & Eric

28 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't think it's fair. there will come a point when nobody will want to be on vh if they feel they will be expelled no matter how much they do.

At some point and post at the beginning of the project I predicted this also here and pointed to the VH itself. For the whole site.
Apparently I was not wrong.

But as it "decides" the result is us, who can intervene also are us.
My vote is for the not to "kick" but for a proper warning.
My visual part on line I'm already doing and guess where?:biggrin:

This while G & M do not go into the air. The day would be today according to VH.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

At some point and post at the beginning of the project I predicted this also here and pointed to the VH itself. For the whole site.
Apparently I was not wrong.

But as it "decides" the result is us, who can intervene also are us.
My vote is for the not to "kick" but for a proper warning.
My visual part on line I'm already doing and guess where?:biggrin:

This while G & M do not go into the air. The day would be today according to VH.

G & M will be next week they had to move opening day a week  

43 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

You got that right, obviously this isn't real life as we know it, but it's real to them. To be forced to "outperform" each other really is kinda sick if you ask me. Especially since all the other VH apartments have absolutely nothing going on at this time. A compitition for some kind of prize and looking for a winner would be better, not a compition looking for a loser. and be punished for having a bad weekend.

I think our positions "on" the subject are already starting to get clear here.
:biggrin::heart:

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

What if expelled meant sent out of the compound and back to a regular apt?

that would work. as i said earlier the regulars like layla/eric & silvia/josh should come here as sort of a vacation to help the newbies. the competition shold be between the brand new people to see if they can cut it. and even then the timeline should come into play to judge popularity. i may like all 5 of the couples here but can only watch 1 at a time. if i watched lena & couldn't see rose till later  & then she got booted i would not like it. especially when there is no guarantee that newcomers would do anything at all let alone be better. i know that for example amy was not willing to take her top off. yet she was playing strip poker & each time got a little more exposed. she only got a 1 day chance. and we may get someone like blanketboy kenny to replace the booted people & nobody will be happy.

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Well, now I know who's dumb ass idea it was anyways.  I was not that impressed with them when they had an apartment and I'm even less impressed now.  Has anyone contacted VHTV over this?  maybe a few e-mails to the powers that be will stop this nonsense.  I can see giving a prize.  Maybe a steak and beans where one house has to serve the other steak while the loser eats pork and beans but to place your residence on the line for this shit is not only counter-productive, it displaces people from their homes and is downright mean!

As I said, positions are beginning to be taken and smart ideas as well.

And for registration. Yes, they are doing more than the project (all of it).VH.
:cool:

I've got a question, why do men refuse to go see a doctor when they're sick?  So Guy has been sick all week, depriving me of sex all week, now he's too sick to go out! WTF is the problem going to the f'n doctor!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I've got a question, why do men refuse to go see a doctor when they're sick?  So Guy has been sick all week, depriving me of sex all week, now he's too sick to go out! WTF is the problem going to the f'n doctor!!

:cool:

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that would work. as i said earlier the regulars like layla/eric & silvia/josh shuld clome here as sort of a vacation to help the newbies. the competition shold be between the brand new people to see if they can cut it. and even then the timeline should come into play to judge popularity. i may like all 5 of the couples here but can only watch 1 at a time. if i watched lena & couldn't see rose till later  & then she got booted i would not like it. especially when there is no guarantee that newcomers would do anything at all let alone be better. i know that for example amy was not willing to take her top off. yet she was playing strip poker & each time got a little more exposed. she only got a 1 day chance. and we may get someone like blanketboy kenny to replace the booted people & nobody will be happy.

Haha, Kenny name will never die and will forever be known as blanket boy till the end of time.