Rose, Layla & Eric

4 minutes ago, ilikewatching said:

I see a bright future for Silvia and Josh ....   why does everyone have to be so critical for ? 

Because they don't fit in here. Silvia walks around with a bad attitude. Perhaps it's for a good reason. I would imagine getting uprooted for less pay would piss me off too. But still, my problem with her is her attitude.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

she is not interested in sex & hasn't been for a while now from the other apt also. i really liked her but i think it's time to go.

I think they are discussing their exit plan.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Because they don't fit in here. Silvia walks around with a bad attitude. Perhaps it's for a good reason. I would imagine getting uprooted for less pay would piss me off too. But still, my problem with her is her attitude.

Somewhat disagree.  I think Silvia (and Josh) had (past tense) the potential to be like Leora on RLC (in other words, be more popular...attract more viewers).  Silvia is a bit more reserved than Leora but I thought she/they were finding their zone in the old apartment.

It has only been a week or so and it is obvious (to me) she isn't comfortable. Taking a cut in pay doesn't help but I don't think the atmosphere is conducive for getting the best out of her.  Then again, it has been only a week. Maybe she needs more time to find a way to fit in that is comforting for her.

I think its pretty obvious that she needs a new lover even if she doesn't realize it and of course they should release news that she is pregnant soon--her belly doesn't not fit in with the rest of her fit  body

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-12 18.00.07.png

• Upvote 2