Rose, Layla & Eric

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Where are you @ashleyxyz? Missing you. :heart:

Hi Amy, i'm missing you also, and everyone else in out little group of perverts. I was down the shore sat night and sunday. Then yesterday aND today I got stuck at work and I'm so tired lately, eating ,showering and falling asleep. I really miss just comin on and saying hi. Did anyone get kicked after naked saturday?  And did I see a 3 some with Wrecks, Dana and another chick on sunday?

10 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Watching their fuck session this time was so hot --they keep edging until pow! Silvia got off big and was very happy --and of course any guy would get off and be extremely happy fucking her

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-13 12.49.00.png  0   2.04 MB

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-13 12.53.58.png  0   2.02 MB

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-13 12.54.08.png  0   1.71 MB

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-13 12.58.00.png  0   1.85 MB

Josh knows how to hit her buttons , he must have taken the time to see what she wanted over time,, and delivers. Big time!

On 6/12/2017 at 6:03 PM, sr71gn said:

I think its pretty obvious that she needs a new lover even if she doesn't realize it and of course they should release news that she is pregnant soon--her belly doesn't not fit in with the rest of her fit  body

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-12 18.00.07.png  0   1.66 MB

Why does she need a new lover, Josh knows her body well, and knows what she wants. If she was pregnant, we would see a big change in her nipples before her belly. And she probaby would be getting sick all during the day for a while.

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Amy, i'm missing you also, and everyone else in out little group of perverts. I was down the shore sat night and sunday. Then yesterday aND today I got stuck at work and I'm so tired lately, eating ,showering and falling asleep. I really miss just comin on and saying hi. Did anyone get kicked after naked saturday?  And did I see a 3 some with Wrecks, Dana and another chick on sunday?

So happy to hear from you. ❤

Nobody got kicked out. VH claimed it was a translation mistake. Kicked meant slap on the wrist. Still don't have a winner or loser.

Rex was very good. He had 2 awesome 3somes with Dana and Rori. New name for her. No violence and Dana was really in control. Credit for Rex is due. One final sex session with Dana alone was great too.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Why does she need a new lover, Josh knows her body well, and knows what she wants. If she was pregnant, we would see a big change in her nipples before her belly. And she probaby would be getting sick all during the day for a while.

Silvia has been acting like fish out of water since arriving at the compound. Very little interaction with others. Mostly sitting in bed bidding her time. They are in this for the money and that's all it appears. She wears ugly clothes when she leaves her cave. You are right that Josh is the man for her.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So happy to hear from you. ❤

Nobody got kicked out. VH claimed it was a translation mistake. Kicked meant slap on the wrist. Still don't have a winner or loser.

Rex was very good. He had 2 awesome 3somes with Dana and Rori. New name for her. No violence and Dana was really in control. Credit for Rex is due. One final sex session with Dana alone was great too.

Hi Amy! No one got the boot after all the drama on here? The prize should be the ;losers give the winners oral, up till they have good hard orgasms side by side, that would be fun for the winners, fun for the losrers and awesome for the viewers! So Wrecks may actually have some humanity left in him, I wonder if by any chance he read any of our comments on here and something went off in his head.

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Silvia has been acting like fish out of water since arriving at the compound. Very little interaction with others. Mostly sitting in bed bidding her time. They are in this for the money and that's all it appears. She wears ugly clothes when she leaves her cave. You are right that Josh is the man for her.

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

IMO she is pregnant --She is learning a very spoiled way of living a relationship --She needs a man such as artur who can hold his own and one that she will have to Give of herself at times--Have you ever seen her ride him? I find this strange....She completely dominates him and he eventually will revolt which will probably end their relationship

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Amy! No one got the boot after all the drama on here? The prize should be the ;losers give the winners oral, up till they have good hard orgasms side by side, that would be fun for the winners, fun for the losrers and awesome for the viewers! So Wrecks may actually have some humanity left in him, I wonder if by any chance he read any of our comments on here and something went off in his head.

That would be awesome if they would agree to the challenge. Don't see that happening. As for Rex, I think Anna gave him a talk and told him to chill out and so he did. I'm hoping that he got to see just how horrible of a person it made him out to be and so he has changed. I hope!

• Upvote 1