Rose, Layla & Eric

They've been in bed for essentially 24 hours now. 3 out of 4  nights they had some naked time with Layla and a Eric over the weekend. I must admit watching Layla and Silvia hanging out naked together has been one of my favorite things about these apartments. But at this point  I'd rather bring back Dina and Rob than watch this.  I like to preach patience but realistically I didn't watch them much because this is all I thought they did anyway in the past apartment. I can't believe they're not bored by now with this

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

They've been in bed for essentially 24 hours now. 3 out of 4  nights they had some naked time with Layla and a Eric over the weekend. I must admit watching Layla and Silvia hanging out naked together has been one of my favorite things about these apartments. But at this point  I'd rather bring back Dina and Rob than watch this.  I like to preach patience but realistically I didn't watch them much because this is all I thought they did anyway in the past apartment. I can't believe they're not bored by now with this

I guess its like Amy says. They have given up and stay as long as they must leave only to earn money. Really hope @AlexLina will act here. Its totally not fair against the other people in other houses. And Dina and Rob had to leave too. They are now actually worse than them.

last night at lena apt their was a party with weird games that they could have joined in but didn't. the games were silly & on their own not all that gr8 but i feel that eventually they could lead to some naked parties & such. while the rest of the people were there getting with the program silvia & josh weren't. whether they get their own apt again or not they really have to leave the compound & let in someone that wants to be here & have some sexy fun.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

last night at lena apt their was a party with weird games that they could have joined in but didn't. the games were silly & on their own not all that gr8 but i feel that eventually they could lead to some naked parties & such. while the rest of the people were there getting with the program silvia & josh weren't. whether they get their own apt again or not they really have to leave the compound & let in someone that wants to be here & have some sexy fun.

My suggestion would be move SJEL or at least EL to an own appartement like their very first appartement was.

Move Yulia and Leo and another nice horny people in realm1. We then need another people for realm2 as the arguing couple like @groomy said has tighter limits than Amy and Vlad and should leave. 

• Upvote 1