Rose, Layla & Eric

These two have stunning sex and silvia is without a doubt one of the three hottest girls on here --I like being able to voyeur in on them whenever I want --other than rose-artur -----lena-peter-----jeka-sara---who has better sex on vh--I will always vote to keep them even if they don't participate in some of the group events--possibly in time they will but a naked silvia will be very intimidating to some females here

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

These two have stunning sex and silvia is without a doubt one of the three hottest girls on here --I like being able to voyeur in on them whenever I want --other than rose-artur -----lena-peter-----jeka-sara---who has better sex on vh--I will always vote to keep them even if they don't participate in some of the group events--possibly in time they will but a naked silvia will be very intimidating to some females here

I hope they will get their little old place or anything similiar back

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Yeah it looks like everybody  went back to bed in general or they left the compound

Eric and Layla are tired as they arrived early in the morning and SJ do what they do most of their time: Staying in bed.