Rose, Layla & Eric

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just look at her. Shes has no fun at all.

This is so untrue --I have seen her laughing it up and enjoying playing cards frequently ---why no comment about Layla sitting beside her doing nothing

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

This is so untrue --I have seen her laughing it up and enjoying playing cards frequently ---why no comment about Layla sitting beside her doing nothing

Discussion leads to nowhere. I just wanted to show the problem SJ have with the project. I guess the majority in here got the message. I am not against them or hate them. But I think they must get their old place back or leave at all. This is no good for her. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

As I said the sessions they have are very hot and very sexual --more so than most couples on here ---what other stuff or couple do you find more interesting fuckers? I love Rose(she is my favorite girl) but most of their shower sex is identical ---But it still is interesting to me and I will always watch it--I don't get all turned on by most any other couple but silvia and josh and of course  the top sex dogs without question in my mind Lena and Peter--at least in this compound

lena & peter are far ahead of the others. rose & artur need to kick out the do nothing couple & have the place to themselves. it's too small for 2 couples & the bedroom sucks. too small & bad cam angles. layla & eric are still hot because layla is so beautiful & constanly horny. katie & phil need to spend more time on pleasing each other. silvia & josh need to change possitions & locations & mingle a little. i am just tired of seeing them do the same exact thing in the same exact place over & over & over again.

She has been very active when she was in the pool and when she was out back playing with soccer ball --kicking it back and forth and then doing volleyball type activity--she seems to be very fun loving girl

It might help now that Layla and eric are back ---big house not so empty when they are there---- As I have said I think silvia needs to find a different guy --I think she loves the way he makes love to her but she needs a guy who can do things with her  like swimming soccer-basketball or volleyball--She seems so happy doing physical things but I don't think josh has ever wanted to do anything with her but fuck her

• Upvote 1

Layla and her have been laughing and having a good time for awhile now playing cards in the kitchen---but every couple of minutes josh is over rubbing her head or trying to kiss her ---he is disgusting in his smothering of her

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-18 10.12.05.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-18 10.18.29.png

• Upvote 1

Everything that's been said about Silvia and Josh are things I've been saying about them way before they even moved here. They were hermits that never had friends visiting them and had a boring monotonous sex life back in the old apartment and throwing them with a bunch of other couples wasn't going to change that. Sorry if you like them but facts are facts. 

• Upvote 1