HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

I just realized that I posted this new thread in the wrong area.  Please forgive me!!

I'm starting a thread where anyone that really wants to say how they feel and what they want, can do it here.  I will put my first 2 cents in after I read the threads and get caught up.

Feel free to cut loose!!!

HFB

PS....I'm all caught up and I will post tomorrow.  What a shame you people have become!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ww_watcher said:

That's a good way to get ignored.

LOL if that's what happens, then so be it.  This forum has become a f@#$ing joke with all the "clique" crowd bullying that has been going on.  Those type people are the trolls of the forum just waiting to pounce on people for posting something that doesn't fit into their beliefs and agenda.  They get away with it day after day and use the "didn't you see my sarcastic face" to make it all seem like little harmless fun.  I'm hear to tell you that it is getting out of hand and people are taking notice of it.

I read lots of posts about the laundry room while there has been nothing going on in the apartment as usual these days.......people getting their stabs and laughs in about those of us that have knowledge of activities that have taken place in there.  First off I can't believe that some of the ones making fun of us didn't have any idea of how big the laundry room was, I mean really.......you could tell how big it was just by taking the width of Gina's room from the right side of the door by the depth of Lola's room plus the width of the entrance door to the laundry room.  These same people want to talk shit about those of us that have a legitimate opinions on something???.......go figure.

It's like people talking about Kristy giving some dude head......do you honestly think that Kristy or any of the other girls in that circle have never sucked a guys dick before!!

The forum is in very bad shape in my opinion.  People are getting to the point where they don't want to post not even a simple post just so they don't have to listen to the assholes talking shit about every little thing they try to post.  It's making it where it is becoming a one way street.......either agree with us or get out.  All I got to say about that is....FUCK THEM!!!

• Upvote 1

You forget only one thing about your point of view is that some people are much better informed than you on some of the girls, in your analysis I will just take your preconceived idea of what kristy could do in her life and tell you that you are mistaken, before being able to judge, you must know, dictum of the evening ;-)

This is valid for everybody, since many allow themselves to say all that they think and it does not advance the forum, personally it is better to comment on what one can see than on what one Believes

It would be so much easier for everyone to appreciate the RLC project, the people who are there and the people who watch it

I do not know about you but for me, RLC is a way to unwind after a day of work, enjoy the lives of other people and try to share it with others who appreciate it too
But for a while I have found damage to people to be on this forum only to complain and evacuate their hatred and seek out the conflict with others

With what it happens in the world at this time and all these sad moments, can not we agree on our pleasure at all

This is my side blue flower for tonight 

i hope love wins :heart:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You forget only one thing about your point of view is that some people are much better informed than you on some of the girls, in your analysis I will just take your preconceived idea of what kristy could do in her life and tell you that you are mistaken, before being able to judge, you must know, dictum of the evening ;-)

I can honestly say that I have to disagree with you on this statement.  There has been numerous times where these so called people that you mention have claimed to know more than anybody else, only to be proven wrong.  I don't take their social media accounts as information that would make them more informed.  Nor do I take any of the translations from the translators as being more informed.  These girls are actresses, they rehearse what they are going to say and do long before they do it.  The sad thing is that you or anyone else can't prove to me that the blowjob Kristy gave some dude last night or whenever it was she gave it........was the first blowjob she has ever given.  I'm not a fool nor am I naive enough to believe anything different.  I was getting blowjobs in the 9th grade for crying out loud.......I'm sorry, but I just have to laugh at how gullible people are on this forum.

As for agreeing on "our pleasure",  RLC used to be pleasurable and this forum as well, but now days it is so one sided it's pathetic.

Congrats on your Modship!!

• Upvote 1

I never mentioned the social networks in my analysis, but I know that everyone is free to have an opinion, but to believe that his girls are actresses and that we should not trust translators, I believe that you do not live on the same planet as other people
I'm sorry for you who seems to believe more in the conspiracy theory

If we want people to take pleasure in coming to CC, I'm sorry to tell you that yes, we are obliged to be unilateral as you imply, because excuse me for the bit, but who would like to read insults in everything  subjects, I think nobody likes this

Thank you for your congratulations, this will surely be my last message because I do not think it is necessary to lean more on the subject

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I never mentioned the social networks in my analysis, but I know that everyone is free to have an opinion, but to believe that his girls are actresses and that we should not trust translators, I believe that you do not live on the same planet as other people
I'm sorry for you who seems to believe more in the conspiracy theory

If we want people to take pleasure in coming to CC, I'm sorry to tell you that yes, we are obliged to be unilateral as you imply, because excuse me for the bit, but who would like to read insults in everything  subjects, I think nobody likes this

Thank you for your congratulations, this will surely be my last message because I do not think it is necessary to lean more on the subject

Don't be sorry for me, be sorry for the ones that are ruining your forum!

2 hours ago, C_TAY_2 said:

How forum ruined ? I like much read this forum, it makes me very horny when read.

LOL if I have to tell you how this forum is getting ruined, then you must be one of them and if this forum makes you horny when you read it you need to get out more!!  This forum only wants positive posts and no negative posts because they seem to think that it will make their viewing experience better.  I was banned and didn't post anything until yesterday and all I did was observe the forum as I usually do and guess what........the same group of guys/girls keep posting the same suck ass comments and it hasn't bought them shit!!

Like I said though, if this forum makes you horny.......please get out more!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, C_TAY_2 said:

Unhappy man make picture bull, man need bull picture, need head looked by doctor.  not know what make woman happy and horny. sad read bull face man. man life alone. Tell Tay need out Laugh Laugh bull face man. not know Tay.Tay know happy. ::)

LOL.....I'm a Taurus but if you want me to play stupid like the rest of these idiots on this forum.........it's not going to happen and whatever you may say will always be humor to me!!