HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I guess you are referring to yourself----so you really should not be on your computer 24 hours a day to find something of interest.

I'm just laughing at his ass,,,, he is on his computer screen 24/7 watching us who he says is on here 24/7,,,,,, at least we stick to one forum,,,,Vortios is on 20 different forums throughout the day,,,talk about not having a life,,,he spends 12 hours trolling forums and the next 12 stalking the ladies of RLC:biggrin::biggrin:

77d6ab0a422cc728a023b0c9da1d5c16.jpg

4 minutes ago, curious said:

U use only big pix and gifs...

U probably understand tht it proves u have size issues somewhere else...

And obviously nothing smart to say.

Love u little bitch...

That's what I tell your mom after I nut all in the back of her throat,,,and send her straight home to kiss you goodnight:biggrin::biggrin:

d3d7074c578a49fad214b42b4887af29--misery

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

That's what I tell your mom after I nut all in the back of her throat,,,and send her straight home to kiss you goodnight:biggrin::biggrin:

d3d7074c578a49fad214b42b4887af29--misery

wow!!!!!! u can talk to dead people? and u can kiss one of em?

u fucken kinky bitch

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Your ignore list must be malfunctioning,,,because you put me on it a month ago and yet still you follow me around CC,,,,, Now who's the fanboy/groupie/bitch,,,,,, You can Admit it now finally,,,you are in love with me and can't do without me,,,,, You Are Curious to see what my nuts taste like lol :biggrin::biggrin:

gay-jokes_fb_709886.jpg

u r my bitch