HFB......Say what you want thread!!

HarleyFatboy

1 hour ago, vortios said:

No subscriber CC, I will say what I do or not to do, whether the Staff RLC RLC client or the richest guy on earth (or DC).

If I speak as I speak, you can be on your right to disagree with my way of thinking and acting, it is because I have been a customer of RLC, is what I have seen and I have half a brain.

Luckily, we read what happens, we have no problem, as it seems that other people bothered to read more than 50 letters followed. And we see many scenes that people upload to the Internet. Nor it passes both outside free chambers, at least in B1. And you know that.

Luckily for me, I am informed of the activities of the girls, once they leave, but since that's another story ... you go in front of the computer screen, waiting for the girls to have fun again, because as that's what you seem to defend! Beyond you.

PS: Maybe that's what many of you, causes them frustration, are so dependent on the girls, which do not see that. And I do not think that makes me happy, because believe it or not, I do not like that people will take the hair

vortios when are you going to learn how to use a keyboard and write so people know what the hell you are saying. Your lack of any knowledge shows through in your posts. You need to learn how to properly form sentences and say what you mean instead of gibberish. When you have graduated from elementry school you might be able to form a sentence if you listened and learned anything from your teacher. In the meantime learn how to READ and WRITE.

29 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

vortios when are you going to learn how to use a keyboard and write so people know what the hell you are saying. Your lack of any knowledge shows through in your posts. You need to learn how to properly form sentences and say what you mean instead of gibberish. When you have graduated from elementry school you might be able to form a sentence if you listened and learned anything from your teacher. In the meantime learn how to READ and WRITE.

That Bird Brain is stupid in any language,,,,,,the only thing I'm sorry for is "Google Translate",,, They are trying their best to translate his incoherent Ranting and gibberish about nothing,,, As someone once said,,,,Vortios's brain is as useless as tits on a Wild Boar:biggrin::biggrin:

01441e23f70b5c0f442500dd3755fd31.jpgfunny-quotes-daffy-duck-quotes.jpg

3 hours ago, vortios said:

No subscriber CC, I will say what I do or not to do, whether the Staff RLC RLC client or the richest guy on earth (or DC).

If I speak as I speak, you can be on your right to disagree with my way of thinking and acting, it is because I have been a customer of RLC, is what I have seen and I have half a brain.

Luckily, we read what happens, we have no problem, as it seems that other people bothered to read more than 50 letters followed. And we see many scenes that people upload to the Internet. Nor it passes both outside free chambers, at least in B1. And you know that.

Luckily for me, I am informed of the activities of the girls, once they leave, but since that's another story ... you go in front of the computer screen, waiting for the girls to have fun again, because as that's what you seem to defend! Beyond you.

PS: Maybe that's what many of you, causes them frustration, are so dependent on the girls, which do not see that. And do not think that makes me happy, because believe it or not, I do not like that people will take the hair

Finallly you make some sense and I quote you writing "and I have half a brain."  And to make matters worse, "Luckily for me, I am informed of the activities of the girls, once they leave, but since that's another story".  We know by your own admission, that you are stalking.  I can't imagine anything worse than a stalker with half a brain 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

What  ? Vortios is a stalker  wandering in Barcelona streets to follow theses girls ?

Anytime you see those ladies hear a loud noise outside the Apt,,it's always him trying to climb up outside their Apt building,,that's why he always tries to get their personal Information and want to know their whereabouts so he can hide in the bushes and stalk them.:biggrin::biggrin:

House_burglar.gifburglar.gif

Best-Stupid-People-Quotes.jpg

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, vortios said:

Privilege that has one, not like others, that can only appear to a sad monitor, 24 hours a day, to see if they see something of interest.

I guess you are referring to yourself----so you really should not be on your computer 24 hours a day to find something of interest.