Nicole had a seizure?

I was just watching replay of today and Nicole was in bed and having what appeared to be a seizure? While it was happening she banged her head/eye against the corner of her table and a few hours later she's wearing an eye patch. Looked really bad, the whole event. She should have been taken to a hospital, hopefully she was as she was really staggering and looked dazed afterwards. Has anyone witnessed her having a seizure before?

1 hour ago, Explorer said:

I was just watching replay of today and Nicole was in bed and having what appeared to be a seizure? While it was happening she banged her head/eye against the corner of her table and a few hours later she's wearing an eye patch. Looked really bad, the whole event. She should have been taken to a hospital, hopefully she was as she was really staggering and looked dazed afterwards. Has anyone witnessed her having a seizure before?

Did you actually make your first post on a new thread called "Nicole had a Seizure?" without reading all the existing threads thinking that someone else might have posted something about it????  I'm sorry, but I just don't understand people like yourself.

Very sorry but I thought I did go through the posts and didn't see anything but since I'm clearly a "newbie" it is likely that I missed something. Perhaps you can educate a newbie like myself about what is worthy to post since apparently all posts must pass muster with Harley Fatboy or risk being chastised. Your response certainly will encourage other newbies like myself to post more comments so well done! 

It was a good post Ex, it's just that we'd discussed it at great length on the Girls on Vacation thread earlier...It'll take a bit of time to work around the site but generally stick to the main threads and you'll be ok..It might be worth staying clear of the Rant and Flame Wars thread until you are accustomed to the site...I still stay clear of it.....:biggrin:

But don't let Harley put you off posting...He's a big pussycat really...:biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Explorer said:

Thanks for the advice, I think I will just go back to reading posts and perhaps will get better at that.

Don't be put off by Harley, most of us here are very nice.

Yes Nicole had a seizure. She appeared to have a minor seizure the night before too, when she fell over. It's never happened before on cam. Judging by a translation posted in the mean thread she did not know what had happened to her, although at the time she was delirious so anything she said may not be accurate