Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Did you not see where I added in the edit and admitted that he was kissing her stomach? You quoted it so you must have seen it. 

That was the second time they made out since he busted a load in her mouth. The first time was in the kitchen. 

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Did you not see where I added in the edit and admitted that he was kissing her stomach? You quoted it so you must have seen it. 

That was the second time they made out since he busted a load in her mouth. The first time they were in the kitchen and Masha attacked him and they made it for quite some time. The way she loves at him is the most disturbing part is that you can see in her eyes she has  completely falling for him. 

This reminds me of a guy who met his friend in a bar and asked: "Would you be interested in participating if I organized group sex?". His friend said: "Well, why not. Who will be attending?" The proposer answered: "As far as I know, me, you and your wife."

Well, here we have two couples who seem to repeat what they have already done. If they think it´s good for them, OK, but that´s just not my cup of tea.

She finally getting him to do something... I hope he fucks the hell out of her. At the same time this gives TK and Masha full right to whatever they want with or without Sasha. How much longer until Sasha is just a bystander and is no longer invited?