Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

31 minutes ago, musti1810 said:

And we've just seen this identical scene between Masha and Sasha. And given that Nelly/Dasha/Masha/Efim's gang all read Camcaps, how likely is it that Sasha is oblivious to this - a snowball's chance in hell.

Just want to know if any of the swapping sessions occur with the lights on or are they all in the darkness? I'm talking about actual sex, not kissing or the bad angle kitchen stuff from the first night. Thx!

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just want to know if any of the swapping sessions occur with the lights on or are they all in the darkness? I'm talking about actual sex, not kissing or the bad angle kitchen stuff from the first night. Thx!

Unfortunately it's usually with the lights off

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

First Foursome was with lights on.The second one and the subsequent sex session of sasha with guest and the looong session of sasha-masha the previous night was in IR.

2 hours ago, arrolbro said:

Dude we are in 2017. Time of advanced high tech .they just have to change their ip vpn and than upload this fucking videos

You are kidding me ..right ? Did you even read my response.You think i don't know about vpn's,proxies and firewall's.The RLC Live stream as well as replay has hidden 'embedded' watermarks and a visible alphanumeric code displayed on your screen which is exclusive for every subscriber.So unless you remove hidden watermarks as well as the visible one FROM that video,hiding your IP ain't gonna do shit.RLC can also detect proxies,browser or otherwise.

If you know that an 'event' is gonna happen and you plan to see it,buy Premium and if you miss it,go for replay.

I hope it clears it this time.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Zombywoof said:

Both files screened and intact. Stored on two separate solid state 1TB drives, as well as the memory stick, the sick {maybe dead} laptop, and the healthy one I'm typing on now.
That's what I'm talking about.

we still waiting bro :cool: