Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

True.  but we can assume that the guy went into the bedroom to hit on Masha.  We can also assume she rejected his advances.  We can assume she was not into swinging tonight or last night.  We can also assume  she was not really that tired.  Moreover, she is loud enough to where the other's in the living room can't help but here it.  And from simply looking at the couple in the living room, we can assume he's not happy about being rejected. 

I used to own an "On Premises" club in the Detroit Area and I can tell from experience that many, many couples break up after a period of swinging.  Perhaps the female met a girl that could do what her man couldn't.  Perhaps she met a guy. Or the guy met a girl.  In any case, it happens very often.   Moreover, swinging is almost always controlled by the female.  She dictates who, where, and when.  If she ain't into someone, it ain't happening.

So I would agree with St cloud statement that it's only a matter of time.  More often than not, it is.

1. YOU can maybe assume all that info. But for the rest of us, some people don't assume anything until more evidence is presented. And not enough evidence is presented to make your assumptions viable.

2. Swinging isn't controlled by one person or another. Yes it's true that if she isn't into someone then she's not going to fuck them, but very same thing can be said about a guy not being into a female. Rules are made by both men and women in the relationship and are enforced by both the man and the woman in the relationship. Why you would think it's only a female thing is beyond me.

3. "It's only a matter of time" is again, another baseless assumption. Nobody knows how long Masha/Sasha have been swinging. Nobody knows what they do outside of the apartment. We've seen more than a few times both Masha and Sasha being flirty with their guests. This couple just happens to be the first ones that went all the way with them. 

• Upvote 1

As someone who owned a club and has been in the "Lifestyle" for years; I would say you are completely wrong.  If the female ain't going, you aren't either.  Most clubs will not even let single men in.  Especially the on premise clubs.  

As for the instant scenario; He went into the bedroom and Masha was covered up,  He lay on the bed and talked to her for a few and then tried to get he out from under the covers,  she physically resisted his advances.  Sashaa came in and he left.  Remember, Sasha was on the sofa bed making out with the other guest.  Immediately after the male guest left M & S started to make out and it became what we are watching now.  Meanwhile the male guest is laying on the sofa bed with his face tore up and as I'm writing this, doing nothing with his girlfriend.  Now I don't know how much more evidence you need to make my assumptions but I'm pretty sure you do not speak for the majority in here when yuo make your feeble attempt at refuting my posts.  Who you gonna believe?  Your post or your fricking eyes?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, arrolbro said:

Sasha was also rejected by the female guest. this is why he went to bedroom and take masha from the guest guy. the guest Couple will leave this appartment for sure very soon.

Yes, I think you're right. I think it's only a matter of a day or so and they'll be gone.  I'd be surprised to see them back again,  Unless there's a relationship factor we don't know about...

• Upvote 1

Rules of swinging are usually pretty strict. Swingers are adamant about not breaking the rules. Strangely enough cheating among swingers is a major no no. Mic351 is absolutely correct about the power of the woman. Nothing happens unless SHE says so almost 100% of the time. 

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Yes, I think you're right. I think it's only a matter of a day or so and they'll be gone.  I'd be surprised to see them back again,  Unless there's a relationship factor we don't know about...

FROM MISSION CONTROL! i can confirm cum; the eagle has landed. her pussy is still intact, now back to you.