Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

On 3/30/2017 at 7:20 PM, Rod001 said:

I had good  seen last day^^, Masha come back with news "Boobs" and she look very happyJ'avais bien vu l'autre jour ^^, Masha revient avec des nouveaux "Boobs"  et elle a l'air très heureuse.

b75b76a1346d22db14c200ed2632a5f8.png

Hidden Content

• Like this post and reply this topic to see the hidden content.

Nice, thanks for sharing!

Masha has now totally spoiled the man guest´s thighs with horrible tattoos, I sincerely hope his girlfriend does not let Masha do anything on her skin - she is one of the prettiest girls ever visited and shall stay like that!

6 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Masha has now totally spoiled the man guest´s thighs with horrible tattoos, I sincerely hope his girlfriend does not let Masha do anything on her skin - she is one of the prettiest girls ever visited and shall stay like that!

His thighs?  The tattooed people on these voyeur sites is getting out of hand!!  You are correct about the girlfriend being a pretty girl and I hope she has the senses to not get any of those god awful tattoos!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just want to know if Masha has showed her new tits or not???

I guess you got your answer now and how funny it is that you brought this up and she revealed them today.....LMAO.  Got to love it when the tenants read the forums.  For those paying members, I thank you for finally revealing the puppy's to them!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I just have no luck I been watching waiting to see them, and she shows them when I am not watching. If anyone has picture please pm me.

I'm sure a picture will pop up when she finally shows them in one of the free cam areas.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I just have no luck I been watching waiting to see them, and she shows them when I am not watching. If anyone has picture please pm me.

They look like all silicone breasts: Ugly!

They fly to Mars, transplant hearts, but beautiful, natural-looking silicone breasts are not possible .

Masha looked good ... now no more!

Thank you wonderful Masha. For that I finally got to see your beautiful new breasts in the bathroom. and your lovely personality makes your breasts will suit you perfectly. I like them. Have absolutely wonderful with your dear Sasha. ✨???