Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

3 hours ago, Patton1974 said:

Ok. Just wanted to know if I was missing anything.

Cheers

Not missing a thing. If there was any activity this board would have all kinds of comments on it and likely at Page 30

9 hours ago, Patton1974 said:

Ok. Just wanted to know if I was missing anything.

Cheers

Well MopHead and his girlfriend is back.He got a BJ from her in the living room and sasha was walking around in her thong panties watching them and grining.Later on they all was on the sofa bed together.sasha was laying next to MopHead with her arm laying across him as to be hugging him.Masha was snuggled up to the other girl but wasn't doing anything at the moment.I am not into swapping partners but i know some are.I will never place myself in that situation and i won't watch this apartment until MopHead and his girlfriend are once again gone.And no this is not a rant.if i had a girlfriend and she wanted to swap i would tell her No but to go and stay with the other guy and his girl but don't come back.

• Upvote 1

i wonder if tk and tkw will be getting their own place on rlc, been staying a while w m and s, i remember lana and robert they stayed about a week at n and b while on vacation seemed to be like a tryout, tk and tkw on rlc hard to complain about having her she is a freak