Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

17 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Why not? If she likes it and gets off and you like it and get off... I don't see the problem. Maybe you should try it before you knock it...

I'm from the Old School. The Anus was made for exiting purposes not entering.

Each person shall have their own Philosophy of it and to each their own.   There are Safe ways of enjoying such activity by using Protection but in this Apartment as seen Protection is not in their Vocabulary.  Doing such activities Bareback could possibly come with consequences later down the road.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I'm from the Old School. The Anus was made for exiting purposes not entering.

Each person shall have their own Philosophy of it and to each their own.   There are Safe ways of enjoying such activity by using Protection but in this Apartment as seen Protection is not in their Vocabulary.  Doing such activities Bareback could possibly come with consequences later down the road.

True, They don't use protection but the same goes with vaginal, what one has they all have. Some girls demand it because they have their strongest orgasm's with anal.

6 minutes ago, Donzi said:

True, They don't use protection but the same goes with vaginal, what one has they all have. Some girls demand it because they have their strongest orgasm's with anal.

If they enjoy what they are doing I have no problem with it.  They have to live their own life's journeys and will deal with anything if it should come along.

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Poor Sasha, he has to be friends with someone with a dick bigger than his, what are the odds of that happening?

That isn't the couple they have had sex with, this was a guest couple that only had sex with each other.

I do not see movements on the part of the TK couple in the sense of packing their bags, as it was the previous time. So the assumptions point to those going to stay longer than the previous times. Possibly .

What bothers me is that Miss TK starred in the first DP made in the memories of RLC (the merit is all of it) and Masha stays out of it? Just her. Oh really?

Will it take another 6 months for this to happen with Masha in RLC cam?
I emphasize on the cam, since I am more than convinced that in real life it has happened a long time ..

5 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Has anyone notice that TK has only shower (bath) once in the last four days. No wonder Masha is staying clear of him.

They have gone out to four almost daily and for an expressive time. Do you think they're sightseeing?

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

They have gone out to four almost daily and for an expressive time. Do you think they're sightseeing?

for the most part they are sight seeing, I know that for a fact. (don't ask how)

Masha just interrupted their guests in the middle of a blowjob.  She didn't wait for the guy to cum.  Yesterday she made noise and turned on the lights while the guests were sleeping.  She acted like this with  the last guests and drove them out as if they overstayed their welcome.  Does anyone else feel the same way?

2 hours ago, Chicago515 said:

Masha just interrupted their guests in the middle of a blowjob.  She didn't wait for the guy to cum.  Yesterday she made noise and turned on the lights while the guests were sleeping.  She acted like this with  the last guests and drove them out as if they overstayed their welcome.  Does anyone else feel the same way?

I see that my replay is gone well here again

You don't mentioned that some minutes before will M&S was fucking in the bath TK striped his GF by the bath door and open the door

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

The only thing I can say is that the TK couple has a behavior and an attitude of making other couples on this project feel embarrassed. Too bad they only come every 6 months.

And every visit we have a "revolution" on their part here. Please note that we did not have a separate couple change as it was the other time. Still .

The fun between the women we have been waiting for the previous time and a 4some that will stay in the memory for a long time.