Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Dasha is a sweet girl i don't know what she is over at this apt. for (possibly friends).I have one word for you Dasha "RUN" you Don't need to get mixed up in this Frigging Orgy.You are too nice of a girl.

Masha & Sasha got their beginning from being at Dasha & Demid's place.  She's a good friend of theirs.  Last Year Dasha & Demid were both there visiting.

30 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Masha & Sasha got their beginning from being at Dasha & Demid's place.  She's a good friend of theirs.  Last Year Dasha & Demid were both there visiting.

Nelly  and Bogdan got their start at D and D's too didn't they or am I mistaken

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Nelly  and Bogdan got their start at D and D's too didn't they or am I mistaken

Nelly & Bogdan were also at Dasha's. They started where Masha & Sasha is now and was there for 3 Months before going back to Russia and got the apartment where Taya & Yarik were.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Nelly & Bogdan were also at Dasha's. They started where Masha & Sasha is now and was there for 3 Months before going back to Russia and got the apartment where Taya & Yarik were.

people were saying the reason why d and d got away with only having sex under the blankets for over a year is they hooked RLC up with the 2 most sexually active couples here so they caught some slack that's the scuttle butt anyway

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

people were saying the reason why d and d got away with only having sex under the blankets for over a year is they hooked RLC up with the 2 most sexually active couples here so they caught some slack that's the scuttle butt anyway

shit when D and D got here they were not shy Dasha would masterbate in the open didn't she use a cucumber once then they got shy for the longest time now they are more open again very confusing

On 04/06/2017 at 4:02 AM, EMMETT111 said:

They are super protect by rlc that's for sure..they do almost everything under the dam blankets they go a LOT to balcony without cam..and isn't lasting for an couple weeks..it's going on for more than an year...ridiculous the protection rlc give some to Dasha and demid.Rlc says this is a real life cam site and this couple covers to not show on cam and go to balcon again to not be on cam..totaly Rlc....

• Upvote 1