Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

Guest wolf1111

Part of me wants to know if it was paid for and by RLC, or whether M&S decided to do that for themselves, or shoud I say for Masha's self esteem..?

10 hours ago, Donzi said:

I've never seen anyone speaking italian in their home and from my sources other than RLC/CC and RLCF they are still in Russia. 

Change your sources because they are really wrong ^^

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Donzi said:

I've never seen anyone speaking italian in their home and from my sources other than RLC/CC and RLCF they are still in Russia. 

I do not know if they are in Italy, but in no way in Russia. Because of the time they have to be in western Europe

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

I tend to trust the horses mouth...

Trust People do you want but masha and sasha are in italy city of Rome 

I think i have more really information because i know real name of masha and more guest in this house 

You are wrong that's it 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Vertrauen Menschen wollen Sie, aber Masha und Sasha sind in Italien Stadt Rom 

Ich glaube, ich habe mehr wirklich Informationen, weil ich den richtigen Namen von Masha und mehr Gast in diesem Haus kenne 

Sie sind falsch, das ist es 

This is, however, no proof.

17 hours ago, Donzi said:

I'm living in Italy and I hear them watching to Italian TV ( I was watching the same channel) And I heard her speaking in Italian two time on phone!!!! So please stop insisting!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, The Big Lebowski said:

I'm living in Italy and I hear them watching to Italian TV ( I was watching the same channel) And I heard her speaking in Italian two time on phone!!!! So please stop insisting!!!!!!!!!!

lol, Big I think you are asking the impossible!

• Upvote 1