Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

It's sad that I had to read what you people want RLC to become.  RLC has really degraded itself over the past year and a half to two years.   They are now in a position that they will do whatever it takes to get you people to watch.  You people will say they have competition out there and to that I say bullshit.   They.....RLC, has lost all sense of why they started their website in the first place.   I'm totally glad that I will never give them another dime for the product in which they have become.

Glad you are all happy with the new RLCVV!!

Have a good night,

Harley

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Xide said:

Yet your still here trolling.

images.jpeg  0   6.18 kB

I'm not trolling.....I'm here and will always be here whether I watch it or not.   The difference is Xide,  I have had enough and you have not.  I'm sure that this time the sex was much better than the first time they swapped.  I doubt that very seriously!!  I'm not trying to tell you what to watch, I'm just trying to get you to understand how bad they are F@#$ing you in the ass!!

The replay function is being advertised like nobodies business.  When they get enough yayhoo's to subscribe to that shit,  the action if that is want you want to call it....will simmer down greatly.  Mark my words....what you are seeing now is only happening for one reason and one reason only........Replay Function!!