Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, nack said:

Sasha never tried anything overtly sexual with the other lady even when she was in the bed with him,alone.

Masha is a nymph.

Exactly on both accounts but Sasha was nervous before they went to the bathroom and pissed afterward. He went and hid where there are not any cameras for a few minutes before coming back. 

Would you look at that... female guest and Sasha bathing together. It's almost as if these two couples are swingers and have no reservations being naked and doing sexual things with one another because their partners are already cool with it. Go figure.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, delong1 said:

but if he was her dom as you said it would not matter to her because in a slave-dom relationship the dom pretty much does whatever pleases them without any question from their slave.

Most dom-slave relationships and I've read 100s of them on various social media it is the slave who is in control.The dom enjoys the false power but the slave determines what is allowed, how far they'll go and when it stops. I get the impression in most cases the slave trains the dom and it is normally the slave that ends the relationship. 

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Would you look at that... female guest and Sasha bathing together. It's almost as if these two couples are swingers and have no reservations being naked and doing sexual things with one another because their partners are already cool with it. Go figure.

ROFL Really, I'd never have guessed. What gave you the clues ... speaking Russian?

12 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Exactly on both accounts but Sasha was nervous before they went to the bathroom and pissed afterward. He went and hid where there are not any cameras for a few minutes before coming back. 

Sasha was nervous ... about his sexual performance ... I am almost apoplectic with mirth if that is possible. Like I said same BS last time they came.