Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

19 hours ago, theapplepie said:

Non molto, solo coccole e Masha è stato parlare per tutto il tempo. come parlare per 10 minuti non stop: / se l'altra ragazza era cornea, lei sicuramente non sta più: P sono di nuovo al lr ora. A proposito del quale mi piace molto la loro musica :)

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I must say I've no insight into the life of swingers but what I've witnessed over the last few days, and to be honest I haven't been glued to them, seems uncomfortably wrong to me. Ok if that's their thing, that's fine, and they all seemed happy to participate. But some appeared happier than others! Where Sasha and the GF seemed almost forced (or staged) to me, Masha and the BF were totally opposite. It wasn't the wild sex that bothered me, it was the very passionate kissing! There seemed a bit more to it than just the sex. I'm no expert, it's just my thoughts, but you didn't get that with Sasha and the girl, well nowhere as intense anyway....

Masha was passionate with TK to the point where is like she is completely in love with him. She doesn't show this towards Mischa (Sasha) ever and she never looks at him,  touches him,  kisses him,  makes love to him, or blows him the way she  the way she does with TK and this is a fact. 

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I agree just looking at the way Masha looked at him while kissing him she never acts like that with Sasha,anyone who could not see that must be blind

Blind indeed...  at the minimum she lust for him but if looks even deeper than that. 

4 hours ago, corboblanc said:

Actually, usually in swinger couples, they stay on sex and avoid feelings, otherwise the couple is in danger !!!! For masha and their friends, we clearly saw languorous kisses and caresses, which remind us of feelings in love !!!! It makes me uncomfortable and I find it hard to understand their delusions !!!!! Disgusting the ass of the wife of his friends, this is one thing, but the caresses and kisses of love are strange !!!!

Not healthy at all. The chemistry is impossible to deny. 

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She won't feel that after being rammed by the BF's boa constrictor for 2 days....

She is sore when she got in to the bath tub she lowered herself very gently in the water. 

4 hours ago, nack said:

Yes,He did impale his rod down her throat for like 10 minutes.It was a super skull fuck.Then he went balls deep in her all the time during the hammering and was fast and furious.

What's Sasha doing now is like a soft romantic sex and Masha is faking it with screams to make him feel better.

I saw too! She is such an actress! All of this noise but with no orgasim and she barely even looked at Sasha during the entire session where as with TK she could hardly take her eyes off him. The passion between her and TK just didn't exist with Sasha this morning it was all an act. 

The blow  job on Sasha was not even close to the way she serviced TK. She rolled on her back and let him hold her down in submission to him and let him fuck her face never gagging. The bj she gave to Sasha for morning he barely put a little pressure on the back of her head and she pulled up pretending to choke unwilling to give Sasha what she gave TK. 

Masha also came HARD with TK multiple times last night she could and after she would give him an amazing blow job that's she never gives to Sasha 

4 hours ago, delong1 said:

It's happened both ways, the day before the GF and Sasha took an intimate bath where the both washed each other sensually while kissing occasionally and the minute masha and the guy left they went straight to the bedroom and had sex. later on the night the BF tried to get Masha interested but she told him No and fucked Sasha for 1.5 hours instead. Most of the "oh yeah she only wants the BF from now on" comments were said the last time that couple was there and M+S pretty much did what they are doing Now afterwards

TK sent her to Sasha in the bathroom. It was after he finish face fucking Masha and she swallowed his load. She tried to seduce him the entire time they were in the tub but with no success. After TK and Masha left she took him into the room to continue seducing him and he finally gave in. But she had to go down in him twice to get him hard. He didn't seem to want to do it but finally did. It seemed that he didn't want to do it but did it out of obligation. He cock blocked TK then took her for himself the following day I don't think he wanted it to happen. 

2 hours ago, tripa2005 said:

There are many swinger couples but about this couple I think that they are not doing things right:

Normally for what I have researched, swingers share the bed all together, so this can be a "shared" experience for the couple. This,  for some couples, can evem make the relationship stronger. They did that thing of sharing all together the bed one time.

But what happened yesterday I think is not good for the couple.. they were fucking other people in different rooms, so that is really cuckolding each other and not sharing this as a experience to make them stronger. Also I did not have access to the bedroom, but before the girl Masha had sex with the guest, she was flirting a lot with the guest guy but in a way as if she was almost in love with him.. Sasha looked to the floor drinking and being very passive while that happened... then for what I have read Masha fucked the guy like crazy!! 

Another rule and an important rule for swingers is to use condoms when they fuck other people.. that is a way of respecting each other... they were not using condoms at all... Masha got all the the sperm and the same the other girl guest that fucked with Sasha

I do not think that they will last long as a relationship if the do not do things with respect... soon things can get out of control.. specially for Masha which I do not think that can control her feelings and falls in love quickly.. also I think she might be some nymphomaniac of some kind... :-D

You're right on all accounts. Masha showed TK deep intimacy when ever they were alone like she's falling in love. She never did this in front of Sasha in the beginning of the stay but the lady night she did and she took him to the bedroom in front of Sasha and he was not comfortable with this at all. 

The wall the head board is on its shared with the living room so Sasha could clearly hear the women that he loved getting pounded in the other room and people are questioning why he could not get it up for TK's girl he was clearly worried about what Masha and TK were doing. Hearing you girl get pounded in the room next to you does not create a stronger bond with her no matter what these idiots say around here. 

When Sasha had sex with TK'S girl he did not use a condom but pulled out and came on her stomach. TK came in Masha 3x's last night without pulling out. Sasha never comes in Masha showing further disrespect in both their parts. Masha would also blow him after each time to be him hard again to go for another round. She never does this with Sasha. So what does this tell us? She clearly prefers to have sex with TK over Sasha. 

Finally Masha bated after having sex with Sasha this morning showing she was not satisfied with Sasha's performance and was again acting for him.  Who do you think she had on her mind when she  did this? Sasha? Not a chance and again not healthy for their relationship. 

I captured both session with TK and the aftermath with Sasha I'll send them to you after I put them together.

• Upvote 4

Finally able the comment as this damn site wont let me write anything. Now here's my opinion. There is nothing really complicated about any of this if you look at it in a different perspective. Though i am no swinger nor would i ever partake in it cause i will never share my girl with anyone. Masha and Sasha embrace this lifestyle with total trust as they enjoy having sex with other couples. With the guest couple, they have fucked them previously, the last time few months ago on the site. So it normal that the more you fuck someone the more uninhibited you get. And one last thing Masha is a NYMPOMANIAC. That girl can suck the chrome of a trailer hitch. Not just a sexaholic but a wild passionate sexaholic. If fucking was an Olympic sport, you might as well give her the gold. As good as Masha is in bed she needs more sex but this does not mean she will leave Sasha for sex as they can fuck other couples who are even better in bed. This have nothing to do with love but just having a good sexual experience. Love is what she has for Sasha and not for the guest. What she has in the guest is a guy she can fulfill her sexual appetite with. Their fucking was ferocious. It lasted 2 hours unfortunately Sasha and the female guest don't have that kind of sex drive. but at the end of the day Sasha is her man. Most men and women married or not can go on holiday meet some stud or hot sexy girl and have wild passionate sex. Don't mean you in love or going to spend the rest of your live the person now does it ?

• Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Finally able the comment as this damn site wont let me write anything. Now here's my opinion. There is nothing really complicated about any of this if you look at it in a different perspective. Though i am no swinger nor would i ever partake in it cause i will never share my girl with anyone. Masha and Sasha embrace this lifestyle with total trust as they enjoy having sex with other couples. With the guest couple, they have fucked them previously, the last time few months ago on the site. So it normal that the more you fuck someone the more uninhibited you get. And one last thing Masha is a NYMPOMANIAC. That girl can suck the chrome of a trailer hitch. Not just a sexaholic but a wild passionate sexaholic. If fucking was an Olympic sport, you might as well give her the gold. As good as Masha is in bed she needs more sex but this does not mean she will leave Sasha for sex as they can fuck other couples who are even better in bed. This have nothing to do with love but just having a good sexual experience. Love is what she has for Sasha and not for the guest. What she has in the guest is a guy she can fulfill her sexual appetite with. Their fucking was ferocious. It lasted 2 hours unfortunately Sasha and the female guest don't have that kind of sex drive. but at the end of the day Sasha is her man. Most men and women married or not can go on holiday meet some stud or hot sexy girl and have wild passionate sex. Don't mean you in love or going to spend the rest of your live the person now does it ?

Well said, thegame.

28 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well said, thegame.

i will say that i agree with all of you that misha does appear to show real affection for tk and her bartholin glands must be working over time to keep her lubed, she would also be a perfect candidate for a gang bang assuming she has a whole day to spare; if they all lasted 60 to 90 minute each, there goes your day.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Donzi said:

Masha was passionate with TK to the point where is like she is completely in love with him. She doesn't show this towards Mischa (Sasha) ever and she never looks at him,  touches him,  kisses him,  makes love to him, or blows him the way she  the way she does with TK and this is a fact. 

This is the absolute pinnacle of the bollocks that you talk.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sigfried said:

i will say that i agree with all of you that misha does appear to show real affection for tk and her bartholin glands must be working over time to keep her lubed, she would also be a perfect candidate for a gang bang assuming she has a whole day to spare; if they all lasted 60 to 90 minute each, there goes your day.

Yes she has. Have you considered how long she might have known him? But the problem is she has also shown Sasha plenty of affection with lots of hugging and kissing, passionate and more lovingly gentle while the other couple have been here but of course if people want to put on their "Let's not see anything which would contradict our narrative" blindfolds and fail to understand 100% what swinging is, then people will continue to write this bollocks which I take as an attack on Sasha. What changed after their last visit, fuck all. Yeah they might have taken a few days off from each other, which they had before - although TBH I am not sure they did but I was watching another apartment at the time - but certainly after that there was no change in their previous relationship. In fact if anything there was increased passion in the lovemaking with much kissing during sex - they are already the RLC couple who kiss the most - and an increase in frequency but certain people choose not to see this.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She doesn't show this towards Mischa (Sasha) ever and she never looks at him,  touches him,  kisses him,  makes love to him, or blows him the way she does with TK

THIS

You mean very simply she doesn't let him face fuck her (actually she has done just not so violently). That's what you mean. The rest of your statement is your own prejudiced blindfolded bollocks that you have put out since your very first post in this thread 3 months ago - and almost every single you have posted has been along the same lines.

BTW face fucking is not a BJ. I'll help you with that because clearly you don't know what swinging is. You will hammer your views until people give in I know because I am sure you do that with every argument you ever make.

• Upvote 2