Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

I'm with BBsq69. Why are you so obsessed with belittling Masha and Sasha's relationship.

Last night I saw two highly sexed people have a session that was full of lust and sexual passion. I didn't see much love or tenderness.....unless throat fucking or strangulation qualify in your book. Today it was all back to friendliness. There were no passionate farewells. M&S were right back to normal with no awkwardness. They've had sex twice already, in much the same way as they always did before (though to fit your theory, you claim she was "acting").

We might all like to dine out on lobster thermidor and champagne once in a while, though we wouldn't want to eat it all the time. TK was her occasional gourmet meal and she clearly enjoyed it. However, there is more to a loving relationship than just sex. Sasha obviously offers more......and she seems to enjoy the sex too!

• Upvote 3

Just now, Caligula said:

I'm with BBsq69. Why are you so obsessed with belittling Masha and Sasha's relationship.

Last night I saw two highly sexed people have a session that was full of lust and sexual passion. I didn't see much love or tenderness.....unless throat fucking or strangulation qualify in your book. Today it was all back to friendliness. There were no passionate farewells. M&S were right back to normal with no awkwardness. They've had sex twice already, in much the same way as they always did before (though to fit your theory, you claim she was "acting").

We might all like to dine out on lobster thermidor and champagne once in a while, though we wouldn't want to eat it all the time. TK was her occasional gourmet meal and she clearly enjoyed it. However, there is more to a loving relationship than just sex. Sasha obviously offers more......and she seems to enjoy the sex too!

He is obsessed because he is jealous.  He is only seeing what he wants to see.  His comments are clueless and he has no no understanding of the lifestyle.  He is applying a simple formula couple = together.  couple + another couple = separation and jealousy = breakup.  I have headr it all before, he is no different.  Naive and jealous simple as that. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes she has. Have you considered how long she might have known him? But the problem is she has also shown Sasha plenty of affection with lots of hugging and kissing, passionate and more lovingly gentle while the other couple have been here but of course if people want to put on their "Let's not see anything which would contradict our narrative" blindfolds and fail to understand 100% what swinging is, then people will continue to write this bollocks which I take as an attack on Sasha. What changed after their last visit, fuck all. Yeah they might have taken a few days off from each other, which they had before - although TBH I am not sure they did but I was watching another apartment at the time - but certainly after that there was no change in their previous relationship. In fact if anything there was increased passion in the lovemaking with much kissing during sex - they are already the RLC couple who kiss the most - and an increase in frequency but certain people choose not to see this.

Swing is not showing affection behind your partner's back is it? Because Masha and TK did this regularly sneaking away for a kiss, suck or lick. then sneaking back like nothing happened. Why didn't she do these things in front of Sasha? She didn't seem to want him to see the truth. 

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

THIS

You mean very simply she doesn't let him face fuck her (actually she has done just not so violently). That's what you mean. The rest of your statement is your own prejudiced blindfolded bollocks that you have put out since your very first post in this thread 3 months ago - and almost every single you have posted has been along the same lines.

BTW face fucking is not a BJ. I'll help you with that because clearly you don't know what swinging is. You will hammer your views until people give in I know because I am sure you do that with every argument you ever make.

9 minutes ago, Caligula said:

I know from native Russian speakers (my Russian is bad) that Masha is not satisfied in her relationship with Mischa (Sasha) and that she gets the things she is missing from him in TK. 

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

He is obsessed because he is jealous.  He is only seeing what he wants to see.  His comments are clueless and he has no no understanding of the lifestyle.  He is applying a simple formula couple = together.  couple + another couple = separation and jealousy = breakup.  I have headr it all before, he is no different.  Naive and jealous simple as that. 

Jealous...why? I have a beautiful  Russian woman that is more beautiful than any woman on the site who does get fucked threw the head board and throat fucked by other men. Not because I won't let her but she loves and respects me. Masha is being found light in these categories

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

THIS

You mean very simply she doesn't let him face fuck her (actually she has done just not so violently). That's what you mean. The rest of your statement is your own prejudiced blindfolded bollocks that you have put out since your very first post in this thread 3 months ago - and almost every single you have posted has been along the same lines.

BTW face fucking is not a BJ. I'll help you with that because clearly you don't know what swinging is. You will hammer your views until people give in I know because I am sure you do that with every argument you ever make.

Its more than just throat fucking Masha it everything... her submissiveness the way she looks touches and kisses him when Sasha is not around. Its the way the both held back in the foursome. Its the way at the end of the foursome she willingly opened her legs for TK then closed them when Sasha came instead. Its a very many many things and I'm not the only person who sees them and if you don't, you don't want to because they are there. 

29 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Jealous...why? I have a beautiful  Russian woman that is more beautiful than any woman on the site who does get fucked threw the head board and throat fucked by other men. Not because I won't let her but she loves and respects me. Masha is being found light in these categories

Well there you are, revealed. Now we understand you and that you don't understand swinging. The idea that you put out that Sasha - and BTW you are not suppose to give real names on this board MODS!!!!! - had not a clue that Masha was giving TK a BJ in the bathroom just showed your ignorance and now with that comment you show your prejudice. 

3 hours ago, Donzi said:

Masha was passionate with TK to the point where is like she is completely in love with him. She doesn't show this towards Mischa (Sasha) ever and she never looks at him,  touches him,  kisses him,  makes love to him, or blows him the way she  the way she does with TK and this is a fact. 

Blind indeed...  at the minimum she lust for him but if looks even deeper than that. 

Not healthy at all. The chemistry is impossible to deny. 

She is sore when she got in to the bath tub she lowered herself very gently in the water. 

I saw too! She is such an actress! All of this noise but with no orgasim and she barely even looked at Sasha during the entire session where as with TK she could hardly take her eyes off him. The passion between her and TK just didn't exist with Sasha this morning it was all an act. 

The blow  job on Sasha was not even close to the way she serviced TK. She rolled on her back and let him hold her down in submission to him and let him fuck her face never gagging. The bj she gave to Sasha for morning he barely put a little pressure on the back of her head and she pulled up pretending to choke unwilling to give Sasha what she gave TK. 

Masha also came HARD with TK multiple times last night she could and after she would give him an amazing blow job that's she never gives to Sasha 

TK sent her to Sasha in the bathroom. It was after he finish face fucking Masha and she swallowed his load. She tried to seduce him the entire time they were in the tub but with no success. After TK and Masha left she took him into the room to continue seducing him and he finally gave in. But she had to go down in him twice to get him hard. He didn't seem to want to do it but finally did. It seemed that he didn't want to do it but did it out of obligation. He cock blocked TK then took her for himself the following day I don't think he wanted it to happen. 

You're right on all accounts. Masha showed TK deep intimacy when ever they were alone like she's falling in love. She never did this in front of Sasha in the beginning of the stay but the lady night she did and she took him to the bedroom in front of Sasha and he was not comfortable with this at all. 

The wall the head board is on its shared with the living room so Sasha could clearly hear the women that he loved getting pounded in the other room and people are questioning why he could not get it up for TK's girl he was clearly worried about what Masha and TK were doing. Hearing you girl get pounded in the room next to you does not create a stronger bond with her no matter what these idiots say around here. 

When Sasha had sex with TK'S girl he did not use a condom but pulled out and came on her stomach. TK came in Masha 3x's last night without pulling out. Sasha never comes in Masha showing further disrespect in both their parts. Masha would also blow him after each time to be him hard again to go for another round. She never does this with Sasha. So what does this tell us? She clearly prefers to have sex with TK over Sasha. 

Finally Masha bated after having sex with Sasha this morning showing she was not satisfied with Sasha's performance and was again acting for him.  Who do you think she had on her mind when she  did this? Sasha? Not a chance and again not healthy for their relationship. 

I captured both session with TK and the aftermath with Sasha I'll send them to you after I put them together.

You can't be serious, she shows sasha affection constantly.the girl guest did as she please not because the guy sent her anyhere, yesterday morning masha was the only one up and she went into the bedroom to cuddle with sasha now unless the guy can direct her in his sleep he had nothing to do with it. I saw as many other saw he tried to pull the blanket off of her that night and she wouldn't let him Sasha and the girl come in and the second they leave masha was all over sasha.regardless of all this speculation the end result is they left and masha is still there with sasha reason being? there is more to relationships than just sex.

• Upvote 4

I've given some thought to what went on yesterday and there is a lesson to be taken from this:  Did anyone notice how much simple touching, hugging and kissing went on before any sex was started.  The prelude was the part that really turned Masha on.  Moreover, at the end did you notice how much kissing and holding there was before they split up and tk got dressed.  While the sex was balls out I believe the foreplay and actual tenderness was what got Masha going.  I noticed her eyes as they were kissing in the beginning and the look of love at the end.  I think the act of love was there from the start and I think it was the kissing of someone other than Sasha that really stole the show. I spent last night with my wife and remembering the tki/Masha show; we kissed and touched for a half hour before sex.  Gotta tell ya, best sex we've had in 10 years. I am exhausted today.

Besides, no matter how much you love your spouse, sometimes the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.  On a closing note,remember just the night before she completely rejected tk's advances.  I think this was a good move on her part.  No matter how she felt, tk was leaving the next day.  Very soon life would go back to what it was.  She may be a sexual freak but I think she's a pretty smart girl also.  

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Its more than just throat fucking Masha it everything... her submissiveness the way she looks touches and kisses him when Sasha is not around. Its the way the both held back in the foursome. Its the way at the end of the foursome she willingly opened her legs for TK then closed them when Sasha came instead. Its a very many many things and I'm not the only person who sees them and if you don't, you don't want to because they are there. 

Just like you never see anything between S&M ... Your comment about the legs is 100% you seeing what you want to see.

1 hour ago, Caligula said:

Last night I saw two highly sexed people have a session that was full of lust and sexual passion. I didn't see much love or tenderness.....

Then you weren't watching closely. There was kissing, caressing hugging, smiling, talking. They even cuddled for a half hour after their session. There was way more chemistry there than with Sasha. Masha couldn't wait to be with TK in a separate room alone instead of a foursome. She let it all out when they were alone.