Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

1 hour ago, turkey said:

A new guest : let the speculations begin : who?? what ?? when ?? whit Sasja ?? whit Masja ?? whit the two ??

She was sleeping on the couch last nite when I checked in with them and the others were getting ready to leave.

1 minute ago, Donzi said:

No Oragasim for Masha... I've always practiced making sure she cums before I do...

How do you know Masha did not orgasm with her Ben-Wa in. Did you watch her every minute. She may orgasm different with them in and may not see it.

31 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

How do you know Masha did not orgasm with her Ben-Wa in. Did you watch her every minute. She may orgasm different with them in and may not see it.

She did not appear to, she's pretty impressive during her orgasim's What the Masha TK vid I sent you she has at least three there is no questioning when, toes pointed, mouth open, entire body convulsing. It was impressive to watch. TK also came at least three times in her as well.

As TK showed with Masha that final night, is that she just like every other woman likes a big hard dick and a hard fuck...