Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I see and how you and other who disagree with the Mods is not childish ? I chose to post in the forum from time to time and will post whatever I chose to post within the rules as stated, and when I post in the forum it is not as a moderator but as longtime member of this forum. you don't have to read it or comment on it wither but you always do, and always quote about every post I make in that thread.

Sounds to me like you are looking in a mirror while you are talking about me.This whole thing tonight started by you commenting on my comment.

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sounds to me like you are looking in a mirror while you are talking about me.This whole thing tonight started by you commenting on my comment.

No mirrors in bedroom, just the TV and Fox news, you quoted the post with the pictures is what started the discussion and it has been a real good discussion for that I thank you. I have enjoyed it as I don't get to be a poster very often anymore.

24 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What exactly is it I want her to do Ridge ? Have is said or demanded in any way that I expect or want anything specific. No I have stated on numerous occasions that she acts like a high school girl. and yes I have said that she is not in tune with her sexuality and that is very obvious by watching her in sexual situations. I have also stated that she is not a giver but a taker, and that too is quite obvious If you watch with an objective viewpoint. That in no way is being disrespectful, and yes like so many on here we all wish she would loose the god damn blanket and grow up, even Lyree and Tay agree with me.

So?That's Kami and I watch her as she is.You don't like her and I do.To each his own.

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Compared to Kristy, who has a life and goals Kenny, I would say the whole site is not as you say, you are just defending Kami , and not being honest, but looking with blinders on because she is so damn pretty. I don't even watch her very often, maybe couple times week if their is nothing going on elsewhere at best.It doesn't take much to see the truth. I had great time in college LOL. but I never found myself with a little girly girl like Kami because  I chose not to be around that type of high maintenance woman.

Its just so strange for you to go so hard on her. Thes  I shake my head that it is a crawl in you to attack her. That's my point I'm sure you had and still have a great life why the personal attacks? What is it that bothers you so much.

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

The issue is Noldus you can not prove me wrong now can you ? All you can do is what others do, toss out insults rather than have an honest discussion about any topic and that is the real problem with this forum these days,  Kami has not grown with RLC, she is no different now that she was 3 years ago in Barcelona, and it is very sad she can not keep a man in her life longer than few weeks or a couple months after the intense sex wears off, and that is because she is very high maintenance. lazy as they come, and generally not much fun to be around with that never ending frown, Just ask the Angels, and men get fed up quickly with her, Now prove me wrong Noldus ?

There are not so big changes for her, except that she has open sex, but you repeat this almost daily, as Harley does in his comments. Therefore, I assume you have become much like him.
Enjoy the little moments she gives and look at others when you're not happy.

• Upvote 2

Noldus I felt it is time you understand the true meaning of a forum, as it is not a chat or to post statement oriented messages, but meant for open debate and discussions.

according to Wikipedia:

An Internet forum,  is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.[1] They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived. Also, depending on the access level of a user or the forum set-up, a posted message might need to be approved by a moderator before it becomes visible.

Forums have a specific set of jargon associated with them; example: a single conversation is called a "thread", or topic.

The key word is conversation which takes more than one person of varying views on the topic or subject. Quite honestly the majority of what I post about Kami, Kristy or Hiedi and the Angels is for that reason, as this has become a chat zone with no real discussion content of varying views, thoughts or feelings.

Therefore we will continue to hold open discussions in this, an open forum, for both positive and negative discussion. .I will continue to express myself openly and honestly and objectively, whether you or anyone else likes it or not. As always, I entertain those who wish to openly debate, or discuss anything that I have posted. That is the reason this forum was created by the Admin almost 6 years ago.