Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

I accept the fact that I will never be able to explain it to you.I'm done trying.

At the same time, you try to explain things to me by asking simple questions which for me are irrelevant, we must stop believing that their world revolves around the cameras and that of RLC

We see it very well with social networks, they live their lives as naturally as possible

I see that you are annoyed because I can not adopt your point of view, I'm sorry but most of the time I only rarely share ^^ but you are not alone in this club :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

This is why this apt is better, its real life with single girls. The couples apts are real just as well they have arguments and show their relationship. These girls are unique in that they are really showing their ups and downs, way more intriguing. I'm sad that Demid and Dasha appears to be breaking up. Regardless if you liked Demid or thought they were boring, seeing people break up on camera is a little sad. Just like we saw Kam and Egor start to fade after a world wind of hot couple of months. Sex is not the albeit end, its just part of the story

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Just the fact that K&K are RLC tenants may make it difficult for them to have a serious relationship with a man.If you went to a woman's apartment and saw that she had cameras in her apartment that allowed strangers to watch her 24/7,wouldn't you wonder what sort of person she was?I often thought that the cameras plus Kami's trips to UAE doomed her relationship with Egor.Especially,when combined with the fact that Egor had just gotten out of a marriage with a woman who was described as a "slut".  

I often asked myself about the behavior of the guests in front of the cams. They all seem not to care so much, knowing that those watching are in Europe and in the US, not in Russia, and that they love thoses parts of the world, at least Europe where they belong culturally.

One example : Kristy always refused to have her boyfriends see her naked in the bathroom, apart from Vadim, but we can see her everyday with no shyness toward us.

On Kami's relationship with Egor, I think he discovered he had nothing but sex in common with her and that she was very capricious, too princesslike and difficult for him.

Breaking News : Oh, on her social, Kami posted a more intimate photo of her laying her head between the thighs of a boy in swiiming trunk, the older guy she showed before, in a swimming pool with a very small bra not hiding anything. So she has a new BF and she makes it official.

3 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

I often asked myself about the behavior of the guests in front of the cams. They all seem not to care so much, knowing that those watching are in Europe and in the US, not in Russia, and that they love thoses parts of the world, at least Europe where they belong culturally.

One example : Kristy always refused to have her boyfriends see her naked in the bathroom, apart from Vadim, but we can see her everyday with no shyness toward us.

On Kami's relationship with Egor, I think he discovered he had nothing but sex in common with her and that she was very capricious, too princesslike and difficult for him.

Breaking News : Oh, on her social, Kami posted a more intimate photo of her laying her head between the thighs of a boy in swiiming trunk, the older guy she showed before, in a swimming pool with a very small bra not hiding anything. So she has a new BF and she makes it official.

I'd love to see that photo of Kami???

4 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

One of the few pics she shared with her bf ;)

5 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Now the question is,will he show up at the apartment?And can you PM me the photo,I don't have the APP?