Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

End of the hair story for Kami, at least it seems, but we will see that tonight. Yesterday morning she had an argument with Kristy as she was supposed to go the Bolchoi and cut her hair short. Kami answered they were going to examine her hair before doing anything, Kristy being as everybody around her against this haircut. She posted a photo of her with a wig, like a beatles haircut, above her long hair hanging around and a mask, an old photo. The hairdresser just gave her a shampoo, she said on the phone, for greasy hair I guess. Kristy on the phone again was happy for her.

She also got a phone call of a woman talking about a "dance contract" in russian but it is the same in english - but she put immediately the sound off.

Kami is lying a lot, could be to hide the fact that she isn't that smart. Kristy seems to do the thinking.

Nice video also on her social of the cat finally discovering the hamster and putting his nose near the cage. The cat was more scared than the hamster...

Just now, the alarm at 8:30, four hours after getting eventually to sleep...

3 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

End of the hair story for Kami, at least it seems, but we will see that tonight. Yesterday morning she had an argument with Kristy as she was supposed to go the Bolchoi and cut her hair short. Kami answered they were going to examine her hair before doing anything, Kristy being as everybody around her against this haircut. She posted a photo of her with a wig, like a beatles haircut, above her long hair hanging around and a mask, an old photo. The hairdresser just gave her a shampoo, she said on the phone, for greasy hair I guess. Kristy on the phone again was happy for her.

She also got a phone call of a woman talking about a "dance contract" in russian but it is the same in english - but she put immediately the sound off.

Kami is lying a lot, could be to hide the fact that she isn't that smart. Kristy seems to do the thinking.

Nice video also on her social of the cat finally discovering the hamster and putting his nose near the cage. The cat was more scared than the hamster...

Just now, the alarm at 8:30, four hours after getting eventually to sleep...

Thank you Sir, good to hear from you.

47 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

The suitcase is full of crowns, for a show I guess. She made also a few calls, looking for a haircut session (stritch sessin in russian)... with no success.

Now, she is back to bed and to sleep.

So in (your opinion) you think she is really going to cut her hair ?! You are right she is as pretty as a morning sunrise but she isn't very smart !!!  Thanks again.

1 hour ago, garth anderson said:

So in (your opinion) you think she is really going to cut her hair ?! You are right she is as pretty as a morning sunrise but she isn't very smart !!!  Thanks again.

I really don't know what she is going to do about her hair. She seems to change her mind everyday. I think also she is depressed, changing quickly of mood, laughting, crying, and she is quite difficult to handle for the other girls. My theory is that she is going on the stage as a boy, a tomboy, but she doesn't like the wig as she wants to be the most beautiful girl on the stage. Most of all she wants to be famous, at almost any cost.

But I like her and I don't want her to hurt herself.

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

The suitcase is full of crowns, for a show I guess. She made also a few calls, looking for a haircut session (stritch sessin in russian)... with no success.

Now, she is back to bed and to sleep.

Earlier you said something about Kami's sister taking over their mother's beauty pageant in Sochi.Wonder if Kami is going to help her sister and the crowns are for that beauty pageant?Also,when Kami learned of her mother's stroke,you said she was speaking on the phone to some guy named Christian.Could it be that the guy named Christian was her mother's bf?

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Earlier you said something about Kami's sister taking over their mother's beauty pageant in Sochi.Wonder if Kami is going to help her sister and the crowns are for that beauty pageant?Also,when Kami learned of her mother's stroke,you said she was speaking on the phone to some guy named Christian.Could it be that the guy named Christian was her mother's bf?

It's Yuri, via Noldus, who wrote that, and the Sotchi thing was between the first and 11th of this month. What you write is making sense, but Kami is normally due to go on stage on the 16th and 17th, if I got it right. It seems strange. Maybe she will go, I heard her talking about Sotchi. I don't know who is Christian, could be the sister's husband.