Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

She has already become a lonely old maid on CC..... very few follow her anymore ....Too bad for such an incredibly beautiful sexual sensual woman who has no real intestinal fortitude to discover her real desires and fantasies.......sad really when you think about it. Suppose to be the patriarch of Moscow and Barcelona and she is no more than a has been on RLC.. Bring on the ANGELS  the viewers are sick and tired of this high school girl stuff and ready  for real voyeur temptation, not this teasing stuff from days gone by in Barcelona ...... Thank goodness for Kristy who should be the patriarch of Moscow as she carries the Moscow Penthouse on her shoulders, Kristy has really grown over the past couple years and made the membership absolutely love her. :heart: 

First off....I believe with all my heart that Kristy is the "patriarch" of Moscow.  She has gone out of her way to save their unfortunately lazy way of life.  Kamila has the potential, no doubt about it, but Kristy who I have always cared more about, is the bread winner for the KK&H apartment bar none.

8 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

I don't have an infatuation with her. You guys do constantly trying to convince people her reign is over. Its silly. Move on to whomever  your favorite is.

The reason Kami is boring to us is because right now Kami's life is boring to her too.The big difference between Kami and Kristy right now is that Kristy has a bf and Kami doesn't.When Kami was with Egor everyone's opinion of her was totally different.Hopefully,she will find a new love and then both Kami and RLC viewers will be happy.

• Upvote 1