Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can you imagine if they were selling it. How many of us guys would be fighting to buy it...As long as they didn't wash it 1st...:biggrin:

:biggrin: even if he is broken ^^ 

Kami can't as Ihave always said. Exhibitionism is all about being caught completely exposed. Kami is just a teaser, and will never be a pleaser. A voyeur's dream she is without question. Extremely beautiful with an awesome figure. She has let her star fade to point that it barely shines now, because she is afraid to grow and change, and to give into her real desires :huh:

• Upvote 1

WHY Kami ?:angry: 2 years or longer your fan base has been following you, isn't about time to give something back ??? The thing about a challenge is whether you can accept it. and whether you can prove the naysayers wrong.???'

Kristy has proved the naysayers wrong, Hiedi has proved the naysayers wrong, the question is can Kami prove the naysayers wrong ??? We wait and we watch ::)

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

WHY Kami ?:angry: 2 years or longer your fan base has been following you, isn't about time to give something back ??? The thing about a challenge is whether you can accept it. and whether you can prove the naysayers wrong.???'

Kristy has proved the naysayers wrong, Hiedi has proved the naysayers wrong, the question is can Kami prove the naysayers wrong ??? We wait and we watch ::)

If she doesn't  BJ688e4.gif she'll become a Lonely Old Maid.   :biggrin:

34 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If she doesn't  BJ688e4.gifshe'll become a Lonely Old Maid.   :biggrin:

She has already become a lonely old maid on CC..... very few follow her anymore ....Too bad for such an incredibly beautiful sexual sensual woman who has no real intestinal fortitude to discover her real desires and fantasies.......sad really when you think about it. Suppose to be the patriarch of Moscow and Barcelona and she is no more than a has been on RLC.. Bring on the ANGELS  the viewers are sick and tired of this high school girl stuff and ready  for real voyeur temptation, not this teasing stuff from days gone by in Barcelona ...... Thank goodness for Kristy who should be the patriarch of Moscow as she carries the Moscow Penthouse on her shoulders, Kristy has really grown over the past couple years and made the membership absolutely love her. :heart: 

• Upvote 2

What is this about again? Masturbating with out covers? Really? As soon as that happens this place will go bananas but then it will fade. Kamila is the most interesting person on the site. BTW Patriarch is a male description. Maybe Matriarch. Anyway what's with your personal vitriol with her I may ask? It is a little weird.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

then in bed as well and spwend nearly all her waking hours in bedWhat is this about again? Masturbating with out covers? Really? As soon as that happens this place will go bananas but then it will fade. Kamila is the most interesting person on the site. BTW Patriarch is a male description. Maybe Matriarch. Anyway what's with your personal vitriol with her I may ask? It is a little weird.

What is this about again? Masturbating with out covers? Really? As soon as that happens this place will go bananas but then it will fade. Kamila is the most interesting person on the site. BTW Patriarch is a male description. Maybe Matriarch. Anyway what's with your personal vitriol with her I may ask? It is a little weird.

Kenny what is your infatuation with her, I think that is quite weird.. why does it always have to be about masturbation ? How about being lazy and sleeping until 3 or 4 in the afternoon ? How about the never ending frown on her face ? How about how shitty she treats the Angels who brought real excitement to the Penthouse ? What about her boring ass friends compared to Kristy's real friends who have real fun? Truth be known Kami is a real failure for RLC compared to Kristy, in all aspects of voyeurism. Isn't that why we pay the money to RLC for the privilege of voyeurism ? I guess if you want to watch someone in bed until mid afternoon  Hell man there are many CC members who agree with me. the many polls over the last couple years show that. and you and few who still think her shit doesn't stink are in the minority now. It is time to for her to go where she is happy because sure as hell is not on RLC.

BTW:

pa·tri·arch

a person or thing that is regarded as the founder of something

the oldest member or representative of a group

patriarch depends on what context you use the word.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Kami can't as Ihave always said. Exhibitionism is all about being caught completely exposed. Kami is just a teaser, and will never be a pleaser. A voyeur's dream she is without question. Extremely beautiful with an awesome figure. She has let her star fade to point that it barely shines now, because she is afraid to grow and change, and to give into her real desires :huh:

Excellent post, and even though I can't see her anymore, I totally agree with you based on what I have seen of her!

• Upvote 1