Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

• StnCld316 changed the title to Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎16 at 4:03 PM, hiddenwood7468 said:

She seems to miss something, and he "comforts her." The last night they slept in different rooms ... Regards...

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Problem ? Conflict ?

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎16 at 4:03 PM, hiddenwood7468 said:

She seems to miss something, and he "comforts her." The last night they slept in different rooms ... Regards...

(Video Content No Longer Available)

When was this video taken HW?  Whenever it was, I would have to say there is something to what my friend told me.

I still watch regularly and I have not yet figured out the relationship with this other guy, but he does always use the guest room.

Talking of the guest room I very much like the other woman that comes and stays regularly. Her appearance is so similar to Stesha that I assume she is her sister, they are both extremely attractive women.

Arkay2, I remember the other girl but I also remember that the guest room was a total loss for anything sexual from anyone.  I do remember seeing her in the bathroom a couple of times, I always thought she was on the skinny side for my taste.  Pretty woman though......have a great night Arkay2 :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Arkay2, I remember the other girl but I also remember that the guest room was a total loss for anything sexual from anyone.  I do remember seeing her in the bathroom a couple of times, I always thought she was on the skinny side for my taste.  Pretty woman though......have a great night Arkay2 :)

I watch them and as far as  I can figure the girl is her brothers girlfriend. Could be wrong but almost certain. The guy came home with Stesha and it looked as if they had come from the gym following a workout. Not sure about that either.::) He tried to make several moves but she was having none of it, this was after she laid on his shoulder with a pillow between them. I frankly think the guy thought he had a signal to go further, but no. This all happened this afternoon, so tonight she had a bate to relieve the tension. I can't figure why he would go on such a long vacation without Stesha?? That seems to be odd but who knows? I guess I really haven't helped at all but they are a confusing couple... Meaning Marco.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/17/2017 at 5:23 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

Thanks. The guest room is not always a failure, last night was another example but there was a much more epic one on the night of 6 August (I think)