Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/20/2017 at 10:33 AM, Arkay2 said:
On 8/17/2017 at 5:23 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

Arkay2, I remember the other girl but I also remember that the guest room was a total loss for anything sexual from anyone.  I do remember seeing her in the bathroom a couple of times, I always thought she was on the skinny side for my taste.  Pretty woman though......have a great night Arkay2 :)

Thanks. The guest room is not always a failure, last night was another example but there was a much more epic one on the night of 6 August (I think)

FYI the guest room scored again this afternoon/evening (19:15 local time) and continued in the doorway of the guest room which also afforded a view from camera 2 in the living room. Still available in replay at the moment.

52 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

FYI the guest room scored again this afternoon/evening (19:15 local time) and continued in the doorway of the guest room which also afforded a view from camera 2 in the living room. Still available in replay at the moment.

I appreciate the info but I no longer watch RLC.  What I meant by the guest room being a total loss was due to how far away the camera was and it was only at one angle to the bed which was a perpendicular angle at that.  When I was a member, I didn't watch guy/girl sex but only about 5% of the time....it doesn't interest me and I would only watch it while trying to get a good pussy view of the girl, and when it was in that room it didn't interest me at all.  If you like it, that's great......enjoy!

Now if you excuse me I have a category 3 hurricane baring down on me so I need to get caught up and get off of here!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gregory151083 said:

Marco offered ring a stesha

She likely told him don't come back unless you have a ring.

I had a girl do that to me. I just stayed away and saved my money. She wasn't worth it.   :biggrin:

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎27 at 9:30 AM, Hope85 said:

::)

This poor guy looks like he's half drunk, hunched over, thinking, "What the hell did
I just do?" Stesha is ecstatic, completely over-the-moon happy and Marco is
completely unresponsive, not even cracking a smile when she is hanging all over
him, kissing him. It's like he's in shock. Finally, he seems to say something about
her panties and the smile leaves her face for just an instant, but comes right back
and she's kissing him again. Thank God for women. We men could never do it alone.

• Like 1