Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/16/2017 at 3:43 PM, herd0 said:

i agree with your friend, it says Marco is on vacation until the 26 of August. This is the second time i've seen this other guy at the apartment, in my opinion you can definitely tell there is something going on there. I think Stesha is trying to keep it off camera though.

On 8/16/2017 at 3:50 PM, herd0 said:

the other day she left and did't come home until late morning/early afternoon the next day, so it's possible she stayed with him...That's just my opinion though, she only has about a little over a week until Marco returns, so we'll see if anything further happens.

I have a question. But, don't misunderstand, I'm not doubting a word you're saying.
I can't even watch anymore. RLC is blocking my IP.

I was wondering why Stesha would bring a guy to the apt, showing obvious romantic
overtones, as you said, or stay away from the apt overnight, knowing Marco could be
watching at anytime?

Of course, one of her girlfriends could cover for the overnight stay, but Marco would
still probably think it suspicious, especially if he saw that guy at the apt.

And then, when he gave her the ring, she went absolutely crazy happy. I don't know in
what order these things happened.

On 9/12/2017 at 5:50 PM, letsdothis said:

I have a question. But, don't misunderstand, I'm not doubting a word you're saying.
I can't even watch anymore. RLC is blocking my IP.

I was wondering why Stesha would bring a guy to the apt, showing obvious romantic
overtones, as you said, or stay away from the apt overnight, knowing Marco could be
watching at anytime?

Of course, one of her girlfriends could cover for the overnight stay, but Marco would
still probably think it suspicious, especially if he saw that guy at the apt.

And then, when he gave her the ring, she went absolutely crazy happy. I don't know in
what order these things happened.

In all honesty, I have no idea. Perhaps she was feeling a bit lonely while Marco was away, who knows?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...