Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StnCld316 unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, herd0 said:

I do...when i can

Have you seen anything that has gone on with Stesha and some other guy?  According to him, Marco has not been around but very little in the last month or so.....maybe working out of town or something.  According to him, Stesha has had another guy over to the apartment and even though there has been no public display of affection, he tells me that for anybody that watches this apartment that you can see it is obvious that something is going on between her and this other guy.  I don't watch anymore but I rely on what he shows me and tells me and I was just wondering if anyone else has been following the events of the last week.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

My source/friend would like to know if anyone still follows this apartment?

i agree with your friend, it says Marco is on vacation until the 26 of August. This is the second time i've seen this other guy at the apartment, in my opinion you can definitely tell there is something going on there. I think Stesha is trying to keep it off camera though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, herd0 said:

i agree with your friend, it says Marco is on vacation until the 26 of August. This is the second time i've seen this other guy at the apartment, in my opinion you can definitely tell there is something going on there. I think Stesha is trying to keep it off camera though.

That's what he told me also.  He said you could tell there was something there, kind of like an old flame sort of thing and that she was definitely trying to keep it off camera.

the other day she left and did't come home until late morning/early afternoon the next day, so it's possible she stayed with him...That's just my opinion though, she only has about a little over a week until Marco returns, so we'll see if anything further happens.

1 minute ago, herd0 said:

the other day she left and did't come home until late morning/early afternoon the next day, so it's possible she stayed with him...That's just my opinion though, she only has about a little over a week until Marco returns, so we'll see if anything further happens.

Keep me posted OK.  I've always liked Stesha, think she's a doll....

P.S.  My friend is head over heels for her lol.  He thinks her shit don't stink!!

• Like 1