Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

4 hours ago, Maturin said:

Report it to the local police then because it doesn't seem like RLC are doing anything about it.

What local police!?of course don't tell my nacional police because they can't do nothing,it must be rlc doing something,it's in their cams,it's an crime and they can have problems by letting it going,because people for weeks are tell them about it,by mail.But they did nothing.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Man this looks scary,this girl doesn't gona end good,being in rlc cams or outside it..not only because the violence but looking the dude and all the frenetic acting..drugs are in action no doubts..or absence or them..remember someone sayed that other couple in rlc also have domestic violence and rlc more or less quickly put them out..but strangely this couple is going for months..

Thanks God nothing happened, but he was mad and he was looking at her like he was going to do something bad...

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, The Big Lebowski said:

Thanks God nothing happened, but he was mad and he was looking at her like he was going to do something bad...

Indeed just what i seen.But if you look careful to the behavior of her sometimes something feels off..remember someone in here saying she could be bipolar or something,I just don't know,I just looked to the replay and she was dancing prior to leave..and few hours prior she looked sad..this couple it's an mess!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gtiioniq said:

WTF is Eric doing right now? 

He probably makes a cam connection with any and everything else he likes to do if he is alone. but he does not like about Julia would do the same if she is home alone. He has shown that he is an egocentric control freak.????

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Eric is definitely violent. ... Not as extreme as Yarik was, but already so far that Julia looks frightened. 

Yes Yarik was extremely jealous and violent. So much hard violence that the little cute Taya received from him then. I truly hope that she found someone else after they left the RLC. If she is still alive.?

16 hours ago, Maturin said:

If you are watching them then I suggest you record it if he's violent and send it to the local authorities instead of pissing your pants over your subscription. Make a difference.

2 times i've been witness of this domestic violence  and i wrote in this topic what i saw and the exact time it happened. I will not contact a czech police because Eric punched Julia in the vagina. i don't speak czech and i don't know where do they live.

By the way the first time RLC removed 3 min in the replay  and it was this event. So they know what's going on

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

2 times i've been witness of this domestic violence  and i wrote in this topic what i saw and the exact time it happened. I will not contact a czech police because Eric punched Julia in the vagina. i don't speak czech and i don't know where do they live.

By the way the first time RLC removed 3 min in the replay  and it was this event. So they know what's going on

I can and I will contact the Czech police, I know exactly how to do it and have friends that live there. Fuck RLC then if they are actually covering this up. Can you not jst take a screenshot and remove the identifiers to you and send it to me, other people do this fine when they are posting photos from all the other apartments. PCN, if you've not got the recording and they have hidden the evidence then ze81 has recordings.

From the thumbnails it looks like this wanker has literally been jerking himself off all day not caring, he deserves to go down.

• Upvote 1

I keep seeing 2 or 3 people seeing this Eric abusing Julia over and over. I personally havn't seen it, not saying it isn't happening. Why are only a few people discussing this? And thosxe seeing it, are you bombarding RLC management, or whatever they're called with this info? And are they getting back to you with any action they are going to take to help her? They have to know what's going on already, . Forget about getting them booted from RLC, this guy needs to be arrested for aggravated assault if what you are saying is true, and this woman protected from him. Is anyone else seeing this but the 3 people that are on here talking about it all the time? And i keep seeing these folks who've witnessed this they don't want to put it on here for reasons like it's too salacious or whatever. Put it on here and expose this guy now, and force RLC to get this guy away from her by calling the authorities. If they think they will lose subscribers, they will take action immediately. You're not helping Julia by not putting it on here, you're keeping her in a grave situation by not putting it on here

• Upvote 2