Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

20 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Sweet Julia ;  show us a little something before your boyfriend gets home !.................................PLEASE:heart:

I'm getting bored of this apartment becase of that. Teases and pretends all the time but nothing happens. If it did I bet she would be better than Leora but she always stops short then her dick of a boyfriend comes home. Even when they have sex all you can see is his hairy steroid filled arse flopping up and down.

3 hours ago, twduke2 said:

Anybody else noticed the viewing time for non subscribers has shortened drastically. The image already disappears after a good minute these days. I am not amused.

I agree.....can't see shit anymore ..............!! And the time you are allowed to see, the picture and sound usually freeze up every few seconds !

4 hours ago, twduke2 said:

Anybody else noticed the viewing time for non subscribers has shortened drastically. The image already disappears after a good minute these days. I am not amused.

Yes, and they're blocking VPNs again. I won't complain: it's within their rights.

So is their bottom line.

13 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Yes, and they're blocking VPNs again. I won't complain: it's within their rights.

So is their bottom line.

Well, it seems like RLC is using everything in their power to block limited free views of the site.  When will these dumb assholes learn that new people contemplating subscribing to their site will move on to other places, if they cannot get a sample of what the site is all about ? Less free viewing time will eventually lead to LESS new subscribers . Or maybe the problem is that  they keep adding new apartments that are about as interesting as watching naked people sleeping 18 hours a day !  NEW PEOPLE HAVE TO SEE A LITTLE OF WHAT THEIR MONEY WILL BUY !! Right now, they can remove about 8 apartments that are completely useless, instead of adding more !

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

Well, it seems like RLC is using everything in their power to block limited free views of the site.  When will these dumb assholes learn that new people contemplating subscribing to their site will move on to other places, if they cannot get a sample of what the site is all about ? Less free viewing time will eventually lead to LESS new subscribers . Or maybe the problem is that  they keep adding new apartments that are about as interesting as watching naked people sleeping 18 hours a day !  NEW PEOPLE HAVE TO SEE A LITTLE OF WHAT THEIR MONEY WILL BUY !! Right now, they can remove about 8 apartments that are completely useless, instead of adding more !

I agree ... it may be within their rights, but I think it will backfire on them.  Camarads is new and looks promising.  Good quality cameras and no limits on the free views. Might consider a membership over there as soon as they add a few more appartments.

• Upvote 1