Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The woman is mysteriously intriguing. That, and her apparent willful ventilating of her darling crotch, combine to make her one of the more interesting newer women in the "couples" apartments.

I agree, but it is very difficult to understand how she can live with Eric. If she lived alone, she would be a treasure for us.

He has made her angry or frustrated about something.  This will be my final test:

Julia, if you are frustrated the you can make a lot of people, and yourself, happy by quickly having a solo orgasm on the sofa while he's away. Go for it sexy!!

• Upvote 1

RLC has had many strange guys but Eric is really weird. Julia is without undies all evening, but Eric does not know how to approach her. He attacks Julia, and Julia defends. That kind of a rude play never leads to anything. And quite often Eric thinks that Julia has hurt his feelings, jumps up and almost runs to the bedroom, maybe for crying a little, And Julia runs after him to ask what happened. I guess Eric is close to thirty years old but acts like a child. And Julia is almost as unpredictable as Kitty.

Yeah both of them are weird. Slider, I'm 100% convinced she doesn't read the forums, so I'll stop posting like she is - yeah that annoys me when other people do it but it was a test!

I'll be glad when they go really. They are just another typical RLC couple doing fuck all. In fact she is worse because she keeps pretending to start then stopping, if I was paying for that I'd feel like an idiot!