Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Guest rexx128
10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Give a review of your stay.

l8kg33.jpg

im veryΒ boring watching that. sorry but i will come back when Ashley Β left thisΒ Β project.

I'll give her credit for FINALLY not hiding in the bathroom while she put her makeup on. Maybe the shunning she got last night shook her up. Still blanket sex in the summer is total bullshit.

• Upvote 1

I don't understand VH--Clearly her name is on the apartment so I cant believe they did not tell her she can not purposely hide from the cams --She obviously kept her body completely covered through the entire sex (no one knows for sure if he really fucked her)--She even kept covering when a tit would almost pop out--She did this thing as if she was not part of the project---This was flagrant and iVH should kick her --no excuses --How can they have rules if they don't enforce them --Swift and sure punishment....

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I don't understand VH--Clearly her name is on the apartment so I cant believe they did not tell her she can not purposely hide from the cams --She obviously kept her body completely covered through the entire sex (no one knows for sure if he really fucked her)--She even kept covering when a tit would almost pop out--She did this thing as if she was not part of the project---This was flagrant and iVH should kick her --no excuses --How can they have rules if they don't enforce them --Swift and sure punishment....

Alex Lina would have already kicked her out. Its all Annas fault. She started that thing...

• Upvote 1