Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Right Amy. I really wonder why happened? Did Anna finally tell her the truth?

Anna and Ashley left this morning and Anna must have explained the requirements for staying. It would not surprise me if VH themselves drew a line in the sand. Ashley, for whatever reason made the choice to stay and abide by the rules. Personally, I think the dud event last night was the real motivator here. Poetic justice expelled a verdict in her mind.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Anna and Ashley left this morning and Anna must have explained the requirements for staying. It would not surprise me if VH themselves drew a line in the sand. Ashley, for whatever reason made the choice to stay and abide by the rules. Personally, I think the dud event last night was the real motivator here. Poetic justice expelled a verdict in her mind.

Well I wish her luck and success as I hope she has understand it now.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You're goddamn right.

Cheers, everyone. Now it depends solely on her behavior if she stays or not. We have left no excuses for her.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

You're goddamn right.

Cheers, everyone. Now it depends solely on her behavior if she stays or not. We have left no excuses for her.

Fucking awesome!!!!!! โค๏ธ Thanks

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

You're goddamn right.

:cool::biggrin:ย  very good VH _ TV

• Upvote 2