Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

5 minutes ago, Oeemmm said:

If she is so loyal, then she should kick her out and if necessary give her an own flat. but not in a month or two, just now. I just send a report to VH.

Oh and i'm curious if they will remove the courtain. Because now she isnt only blocking this whole apt, but the LR-Cam, too.

I thought you were referring to the bathroom ///////////////// but I see that it is for the cam 2. Accident or intentional orientation?

Alex removed it, and even tuned down the volume of the music. maybe so he can better sleep, because, haha, who wants not to sleep if two hot women are in the same room and at least one of them is horny? haha, no one, right? 

15 minutes ago, nounou said:

I think dean and ashley had un argument 

Apparently yes! Through the gestures Dean felt some sort of pain or discomfort at the side of the head and Ashley even tried to drag him to bed.
They did not reach consensus until then.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Apparently yes! Through the gestures Dean felt some sort of pain or discomfort at the side of the head and Ashley even tried to drag him to bed.
They did not reach consensus until then.

did they argue about something or do you think that maybe dean is trying to get her to start something in the group?